Chapter 49

The new firearms were brought in quickly.

    Just now, the generals said that it is too childish to test firearms for others on the battlefield, but when they saw this dark and huge firearm, they felt an indescribable shock.

    The deputy said: "This is 10,000 taels of gold?"

    The pitch-black barrel glowed with a cold light.

    When the harvest arrived in the army, I was a little nervous. Everyone in the military camp was like a sharp sword waiting to be unsheathed.

    "General Su, Shizi asked me to come and operate the firearm."

    General Su said: "Thank you for your great help."

    ...

    Shen Kuo and Su Muqian were at home and were not allowed to go anywhere. There was a war going on outside, and they almost had hallucinations in the General's Mansion. .It seemed that there were shouts and shouts of killing at any time, but when I asked the servants, the servants said they didn't hear it.

    Seeing that Su Muqian was also absent-minded, he frequently looked towards the door. They sent some people to stare at the front, and they would report anything at any time.

    There was only Su Muqian in the room, and Lan Ting was making tea for them. While cooking wine and cutting window grilles, Chu Yan stood at the door. He had never seen a war and was extremely curious.

    Inside the house was a peaceful look.

    Shen Kuo said: "Lanting, are you serious with Qin Da?" He asked casually.

    Speaking of which, Lan Ting served him when he was young. Although he was a master and a servant, he was always more affectionate.

    Lan Ting was sent to the Prince's Mansion when he was young, and he was taught in accordance with the court etiquette. His gestures and gestures are very orderly, and he looks very outstanding among the brothers. In comparison, Qin Dalu is very rough.

.When Shen Kuo heard that the two of them were together, he always felt as if his little cabbage had been arched by a pig.

    Lan Ting didn't expect that Shi Ziye would suddenly say this. He was shy and nervous. He knelt on the ground and said obediently, "The servant will always serve General Su Xiao, and we won't be married."

    Jiujiu always knew about this kind of gossip in Su Muqian's room, but Chu Yan didn't know it. Suddenly I heard such a big gossip about Lanting: "Ah? When did it happen?"

    Shen Kuo said: "Boil the wine and help him get up."

    Before the wine could help him up, Chu Yan rushed over. She quickly helped Lanting up, and seeing that the prince was not very serious, Chu Yan said, "You are still hiding from me, are you a good brother?"

    Lan Ting's cheeks turned red, and he didn't know where his eyes were.

.Normally, Lan Ting was able to speak well, but now he blushed and couldn't say a word.

    Su Muqian also looked over. Signaling Shen Kuo to stop talking.

    Shen Kuo said: "What's the matter? It's normal for my brother to get married when he's older. It's just that it doesn't matter what Qin Da wants. Lan Ting followed him and was wronged."

    Lan Ting blushed and said, "The slave will serve the master all his life."

    Shen Kuo disagreed and said: "Jing talk nonsense, where can we find you to serve you all the time, don't delay your youth."