Chapter 70

A few days later, everyone found that there was a little waiter beside Shen Kuo, but the people around didn't respond.

    It is normal for a rich and wealthy child like Shen Kuo to have a few sympathetic people around him.

    Shen Kuo had restored the weapons factory early, and more than 200 fine iron weapons could be produced every month, and they were all cold when they were picked up.

    The weapons are transported to the warehouse one by one, and then distributed to the soldiers in the army.

    With something like this, the army is even more powerful.

    Another thing Shen Kuo is doing is collecting accounts, whether it is raising soldiers or building its momentum, everything is asking for money. In just a few days, 50,000 taels of silver were collected!

    There are still a large number of silver on the way, Shen Kuo's business lines are all over the whole Daqi, plus he has gone to sea with the treasure ship before, and a large number of valuable and rare things have not been shot. .Now it is about the great cause, and he gradually began to put it on the market.

    Recently, a large number of jewelry, top-quality jade, and even national treasures from the previous dynasty have flooded into the market in exchange for a large amount of silver.

    The Prince of Huainan has always fought alone. After Shen Kuo joined, he was rich.

    People feed on money and birds feed on death. After having money, many of the previous difficulties and problems have been solved, and his words have become very useful!

    The Prince of Huainan could not wait to ask God to worship Buddha to thank the prince for being stupid and giving him such a big help.

    Since Shen Kuo gave such full support, the Huainan Prince also showed his trump card. Every time I go to see the important ministers, I bring Shen Kuo with me.

.Prince Huainan has been in business since his father's generation, and now he has completely inherited the contacts in his father's hands. In addition, he is more talented than the prince, and the prince of Huainan has long been infiltrated by the prince of Huainan.

    Many famous officials of the dynasty that Shen Kuo had heard of had all joined the Huainan Prince's camp.

    In the past, Shen Kuo felt that it would be very difficult to rebel against the sky. But after seeing the important officials, I found that the rebellion was nothing more than the emperor's replacement.

    Today, the Prince of Huainan is going to see the Zuo Prime Minister, and by the way, he let Shen Kuo see a person, and said that he must be surprised when he sees it.

    Shen Kuo took Su Muqian, who was disguised as a servant, with him.

    It was in the teahouse. As soon as Shen Kuo went in and saw the person coming, he was surprised: "Lu Qing? Why are you here?"

    Recently, the Huainan Prince has contacted about the intention to change the dynasty, and the people he has met are also related to this.

.Lu Qing grew up in one piece from him.

    Back then, the prince wanted to marry him as his concubine, but Lu Qing refused. It was a big trouble that time. I heard that the emperor dealt with the prince and gave him a lot of compensation. These are secondary, mainly why he is here now.

    "You know, what are you going to do this time?" It's a huge bet with your life. The danger of the process cannot be predicted.

    Lu Qing said, "Am I doing the same thing as you?" He said, "The prince is ignorant, the emperor listens and believes, the treasury is empty, internal and external troubles are endless, and the prince also builds a palace, spending millions of taels. How can this kind of people be the king of a country?"