Chapter 27

Shen Kuo brought a large number of weapons to donate to the Su family army, and General Su wrote a letter to Su Muqian in the capital.

    Su Muqian looked at Shen Kuo these days with a hesitant expression, as if he was grateful, but didn't know how to speak.

    Shen Kuo saw that Su Muqian was choked up, and took the initiative to say, "Come here."

    Su Muqian obediently stepped forward.

    Shen Kuo said, "What do you think of this character?" Su Muqian glanced over. It is a picture of a hundred longevity. Although he has no research on calligraphy, he can still taste whether the writing is good or not.

    Shen Kuo learned calligraphy from the famous teachers of the dynasty since he was a child, and what he came to were all rare copybooks and rubbings of calligraphers of all dynasties. The word has a strong character. The fonts of Baishoutu are different, and they look pleasing to the eye.

    Su Muqian's words can only be regarded as correct, and there is no way to compare with Shi Ziye. .Said: "Who is this written for?"

    Shen Kuo said: "The 23rd of this month is His Majesty's birthday, and this is a congratulatory gift."

    Su Muqian was a little surprised: "Just take this?" Although Shen Kuo's words were well written. But it is too thin to use it to congratulate the emperor on his birthday. Others don't know that Shen Kuo is very rich. Knowing that he likes gold bars, every time he gets a reward, Shen Kuo folds it into gold bars and gives it to him. Now his two large wooden boxes are almost full.

    That weight couldn't even lift a burly man.

    In addition, the emperor also doted on the prince, shouldn't he give a heavier gift?

    Shen Kuo said: "Not everyone can get the word for husband, His Majesty is in the world, what kind of good things have never seen. If he really finds some tribute-level treasures for him, he is not uncommon. Like them People in high positions care about their hearts."

.Last time, on the birthday of the Empress Dowager, the Prince found a giant stone in Taihu Lake, and invited many craftsmen to carve a banquet for the old man. He only copied two heart sutras, and was often recited by the queen mother that Shen Kuo was filial and angered the prince.

    When Shen Kuo told Su Muqian about this, he was stunned for a moment. Said: "Sure enough, I am still narrow-minded."

    Shen Kuo said: "With your husband here, you don't need to worry about these things."

    He had already said it twice, but only then did Su Muqian notice the words he used, and said somewhat uncomfortably, "Thank you."

    Shen Kuo immediately understood what he was talking about. Said: "It's alright." Most of those weapons were acquired by him, and he added a little more. I should not be able to thank General Su Xiao for this thank you.

    It was completely dark outside, but it was warm inside. .Su Muqian was pregnant with a child, and all the smokeless and best silver charcoal was burned in the house. In such a warm environment, it was easy to make people drowsy.

    Shen Kuo said: "Then you rest early, I'm going out."

    "En." Su Muqian also helped him put on the cloak, so that General Su could tie it himself, and he could smell the faint sweetness on his body when he lowered his head, which was completely unimaginable before.

    Shen Kuo was about to leave, and asked Lan Ting, Chu Yan and other lantern-carrying servants to wait nearby. Chu Yan's face turned pale and said, "Master Shizi, you can stay here for the night. Tonight is freezing rain. Frost has formed on the ground outside. I heard that a lot of people have fallen."

    Freezing rain is a snow that melts water and then condenses into ice, which is cold and slippery.

    Inside the mansion, corridors, pavilions, rockeries, and gardens, there are many branches and gravels, and it's amazing to touch them. Just now I heard that a mama fell hard. .It was dark under the snow outside, and there were layers of ice underfoot. If the prince fell, the eldest princess would know that they would all be beaten to death.

    Chu Yan quickly pleaded for mercy.

    He knelt on the ground with a shivering coldness on his body. Shen Kuo opened the door, it was true that the wind blowing through the hall could overturn the bamboo hat, but there was only a little light snow before coming. There is now a thick layer above the eaves.

    Su Muqian said; "Then stay." They also lived in the palace before.

    In such extreme weather outside, he shouldn't be driven out.

    When Shen Kuo heard it, he said, "Forget it, rest here today." Chu Yan and Lan Ting immediately began to clean up and waited on Shen Kuo to wash. When it was time to go to bed, they quietly retreated to the bed where the next person slept in the corner of the room. So that they can add tea and water to them at night!

.This is the house where the two of them got married, and it's a bit sad to lie here again.

    The two of them went to bed, Shen Kuo lay outside and pulled down the curtain. The two of them were a little cold on the inside bed, and Su Muqian subconsciously rubbed in the direction of Shen Kuo.

    Shen Kuo said: "Is your snow in Mobei big?" The two chatted under the quilt.

    Su Muqian nodded, thinking that Shen Kuo could not see, and then said: "Big." Unlike here, it is dry and cold there, the year is the shortest in spring and autumn, and the longest in summer and winter.

    The two were just chatting while covering the quilt. Su Muqian fell asleep after a while. Shen Kuo hugged him, but he didn't have any reaction to resist. Shen Kuo took a long time to fall asleep, probably holding Su Muqian, he dreamed again.

    Dreaming that they went to the palace to celebrate the emperor's birthday, Su Muqian was pushed into a frozen pool in the cold weather, and the group was gone.

.