Chapter 19

Lu Qing felt that others might not like to hear this, and said, "Tomorrow, let's go horseback riding together."

    Shen Kuo looked at him and said, "Actually, you don't have to feel wronged yourself." I heard the eldest princess say that the queen was a talented woman in the capital before she left the court, but now she has become a woman full of scheming.

    But Lu Qing said, "Don't talk about that." Turning his face to look at the weather outside, he said, "It's getting late, I'll go back first." Then he said to General Su Xiao, "If you don't disturb me, I will I'll find you a piece tomorrow."

    Su Muqian nodded.

    Only then did Lu Qing show his first smile tonight. He smiled softly and delicately, much better than frowning.

    When he left, Shen Kuo said: "I guess I came to visit you. We played well when we were young, but as we got older, it became inconvenient."

.Su Muqian said: "It's still your capital that pays more attention. In our Mobei, brother is the pillar of the family."

    Su Muqian had a very bad impression of the prince. The last time he wanted to contact his brother through him, he never saw anyone again after being rejected.

    Realistic and calculated. Although Su Muqian met Lu Qing for the first time, he always felt that it was a pity for such a gentle and elegant boy to give such a person. Su Muqian came up with an idea: "If he says that he has a sweetheart, the crown prince will not want it."

    Shen Kuo looked at General Su Xiaocheng's heart, smiled lightly, and said, "You are still pure. In the noble family, there are a few people who can rely on their hearts." Just like his status and honor, the eldest princess is still very used to it. If a child is married, he can't help but call the shots.

    What's more, others have no right to speak.

    Shen Kuo said: "I'll ask someone to inquire about it.He has a wide network of people, and if he wants to do something, he has to take advantage of the imperial edict.

    Su Muqian said, "If you find out anything, tell me." He didn't have any news channels in the capital, so he was too closed, so he also paid attention to this matter.

    Shen Kuo agreed.

    Then he went out and ordered.

    Lanting came in to serve, the palace was cleaned in advance, and some silver charcoal basins were placed outside, and the room was warm.

    As soon as the prince left, Su Muqian was bored and talked to Lan Ting. Said: "Before I came out today, what was so strange in the mansion." Although he got up late, he still observed it.

    Lan Ting glanced at Su Muqian and said, "The concubine is taking a concubine."

    "Ah?" Su Muqian had only met the titular father-in-law a few times. All I remember is a middle-aged man with a zhilanyushu.

.Su Muqian said, "Who is the other party?"

    The eldest princess is quite strong, thinking that according to the princess' personality, he will not be allowed to act like this.

    Lan Ting said: "I met the concubine outside, and I heard that he is a relative of a scholar from a poor family. He is from a small family."

    Lan Ting looked at Su Muqian a little bored, and hurriedly told him: "I heard that this woman has to marry, not to mention, our concubine was also born in the number one scholar, and looks good. Even if you don't have such a distinguished status, others are also willing."