Chapter 9

The corridor behind the rockery was discovered by Shen Kuo when he was a child. When the palace was built, the terrain was very complicated. It is said that a tunnel was dug from the palace to the outside of the city.

    But Daqi has been built for a long time, and the chongdao has been blocked.

    The emperor, as the person who has the power to control the life and death of everyone in the world, is also afraid that someone will come in from the chongdao and slap him.

    The corridor behind the rockery should also be blocked as usual, but for some reason the craftsman still left a narrow path. When Shen Kuo was young, he liked to hide here and hide cats. This secret place has never been discovered by others.

    This time, Shen Kuo came out alone with Su Muqian. He never liked having the servant follow him, and he told the guards before he came out. Anyone who asked about him would say that he was wandering around in the Queen Mother's Palace.

    At this time, the emperor is generally reviewing memorials, and the flowers and plants in the small garden are flourishing. .It's the most beautiful time of day when flowers bloom.

    It's a pity not to enjoy it. Who would have thought that the prince would meet Li Meiren, the emperor's concubine, privately here.

    This kind of thing is bound to be very troublesome.

    Shen Kuo hid in with his newly married male and daughter-in-law.

    Two people must stick tightly together, the place is very narrow.

    On the day of their marriage, both of them were poisoned. Now the two are sober, the first time they are so close.

    Su Muqian could even feel the other person's breath and the faint scent of incense on his body. Flooding is the secret way to escape, there are no lights around, and the touch in the dark will be infinitely magnified.

    General Su Xiao was not feeling well.

    Shen Kuo saw that he seemed to want to speak, and pressed his finger directly to his lips. If the prince flirts with the concubine, a sentence or two can be heard in the shadows.

.Very bold.

    His Majesty is in his prime, and it will take at least a decade or two for the prince to ascend the throne. There are many eyes and ears of His Majesty in the palace, and the prince has eaten the guts of an ambitious leopard.

    Su Muqian didn't say a word. Half of his body was in Shen Kuo's arms. He only felt like a wave of heat was flowing all over his body. From top to bottom, his noisy face was hot!

    The prince is also a personable character outside. There is a side room early, and there are many concubines. About the same age as Shen Kuo, he already has more than a dozen children. The crown princess has not yet stood up, and it is estimated that the queen will have to choose some more carefully.

    Soon the prince passed by. The sound also faded away.

    Shen Kuo was a little curious, he was not short of people outside, how could he be so greedy and full. Soon Shen Kuo came out and pulled Su Muqian out. The place of right and wrong should not stay for a long time. The two left without saying much.

.As I walked past, I heard a meow.

    Shen Kuo saw a white long-haired cat. It was very clean. At first glance, it was carefully cared for in the palace.

    Shen Kuo frowned, and then someone stepped forward and said, "Please say hello to the prince." It was a little palace maid who came.

    Shen Kuo said, "Why are you here?" The little palace maid said, "I'm here to find Snowball." Then she hugged the cat, for fear that the cat owner would run away again.