Chapter 22

Shen Kuo stayed in the study for a long time, until it was dark, and then called Mr. Qing over to ask about the weapons factory.

    Mr. Qing said: "Fortunately, we made a plan in advance. This time, the iron ore incident has affected many families." The mining area has happened one after another. Although the mining area did not dare to report it, the movement was not small. I heard that the emperor has A lot of eyeliner, Shun Teng touch melon such an investigation, things are going to be big.

    Mr. Qing said that now many people are afraid to drive, and people have also withdrawn.

    As long as you can escape safely when you are targeted, you will not be liquidated after you have the information.

    Shen Kuo said: "I remember that the prince has three." As if they all opened arsenal, they had done research on other arsenals.

.Shen Kuo opened the factory to make money, but the prince did not. He wanted to arm his own private soldiers. Although the country was calm on the surface, he was also troubled by internal and external troubles. . He originally had the mandate of heaven, and together with the prestige of the military and the people, the emperor had to take the Zen seat even if he didn't.

    Although opening a weapons factory makes money, it also burns money. Especially the prince had other ideas and put a lot of money into it.

    Shen Kuo usually sees this kind of thing in his eyes and doesn't drink water with him, but after having that dream, he has changed a bit.

    The prince will not treat him kindly just because he tolerates it. I don't know what method the queen used. There is only the prince of the right age in the emperor's palace. The rest of the princes are still young, and they are not good at all.

.Shen Kuo just wanted to be a wealthy and idle man, and he rarely even got involved in official affairs, let alone the matter of seizing the heirs.

    Shen Kuo said to Mr. Qing, "Prince Prince's weapons factory, General Bai's weapons factory, and Young Master Ning's weapons factory are all nearby, and the scale is not small. How about we annex them?"

    Mr. Qing jumped down and said, "This..." He didn't expect that Shi Zi, who has always been indifferent to the world, would also draw his sword.

    Shen Kuo said: "They can't keep these things. If they are found by the emperor, they will definitely check it up. The emperor's intelligence network is no trivial matter. It's better to eat their things and help them erase their sins." He ate the black Black said righteously.

    Mr. Qing said: "But our overseas channels may not be able to eat so many goods."

    Shen Kuo said: "It's okay." Then he spread out a map from the table and pointed to one of the points with his finger.

.Mr. Qing saw that the direction of the map he was pointing to happened to be Mobei. Mr. Qing immediately saw Shen Kuo: "You mean General Su."

    Shen Kuo said: "General Su is my eldest brother. I heard that the knives and guns over there are old goods that were used before, and many of them were snatched from the enemy. The gap in equipment can only be filled with human lives, and the cost is too high. No. Why don't we help a group."

    The military expenditure allocated every year is 40,000,000 taels, but very little is allocated to Mobei. He went out to find out, the reason was that he could win the battle without funding General Su every year, and the few military expenditures were used in more important places.

    The armed forces were all the troops of General Li and General Liu. I heard that many young masters and soldiers have been armed, and there are also many ignorant and incompetent sons and daughters of ministers in the DPRK and China, who go to the military camp to "golden" them.