Chapter 61

Shen Kuo called the doctor, and the doctor watched for a long time and congratulated, "General Su Xiao is here."

    Both of them were a little confused, but Shen Kuo was the first to react and said with a smile: "Okay, there is a reward!"

    The doctor knew that the eldest son had always been generous, and left with great gratitude.

    Shen Kuo looked at Su Muqian and said, "In the future, be careful about everything." His eyes were full of smiles.

    Su Muqian didn't expect to have the second treasure so soon.

    Shen Kuo lowered his head and kissed Su Muqian's forehead, and took the opportunity to completely embrace Su Xiao General who had not yet reacted.

    "Tuantuan can be a big brother, haha..." He was still a baby.

    Su Muqian leaned on his shoulder and lay down quietly for a while, which was strange. The aura on Shizi's body seemed to be able to resist the taste of the food.

.Shen Kuo knew that he was not feeling well, so he ordered the food to be removed. To accompany him to bed for a while.

    Su Muqian looked at Shen Kuo and said, "Aren't you going to eat?"

    "Not hungry."

    Su Muqian touched his flat belly. This little brat came very quickly. He hadn't thought of asking for the second treasure so early, but the difference between the two children was not big, and it was not bad to grow up together.

    Su Muqian fell asleep after thinking about it.

    When the hour came, the nanny brought Tuantuan over. Tuantuan looks better than when she was born. Those big eyes always smile when they look at anyone, but the family's favorite is Daddy Shen Kuo. Every time he is hugged by Shen Kuo, he kicks his legs happily.

    Shen Kuo hugged his son and kissed him, the little guy was fragrant and snorted twice.

.Shen Kuo whispered beside his son's soft ears: "Be quiet, little daddy is still sleeping."

    The one in his arms was obviously still a little baby, but he seemed to understand Shen Kuo's words, and then he stopped humming.

    Shen Kuo put the cub on the bed. The little guy looked at Shen Kuo, and then tried his best to look up at his little daddy.

    Shen Kuo knew what his son meant, and hugged the little brat beside Su Muqian. The little guy felt Su Muqian's breath, he had just slept, but he fell asleep again.

    Shen Kuo saw how interesting they were sleeping on the bed, picked up the pen, and wanted to make a painting for them.

    Just rolled out the paper. I heard someone outside call Shen Kuo out.

    Su Muqian was also awakened by the sound, and when he opened his eyes, he heard a soft voice, and after taking a closer look at the music, he lifted Xiao Tuan Tuan up and said, "How come Tuantuan came here."

.Shen Kuo said, "Just now, my son was looking for you." He said again, "I'll go out first, you guys are playing in the house!"

    "Hum." Tuantuan yawned before waking up, then pouted, but instead of crying, he just looked at it with his big eyes, and the person watching it felt guilty.

    Su Muqian hurriedly put his son on the bed and let him lie down, and Shen Kuo, who didn't care about going out to do errands, was still thinking about how to tell the little brat that he wanted to be a big brother!