Chapter 3

Su Muqian galloped on the battle horse, and the breeze swept through, washing away the depressed depression, and there was a little joy on his face.

    He didn't stop running, and he ran farther and farther.

    There was no one else behind him, no suffocating rules to restrain him, and for a moment he even thought he could run away.

    The world is big, he is one person and one horse, no one can catch him.

    But there is the Su family behind him. His Majesty personally ordered the marriage. If he ran away, it would be a crime against the decree.

    I am afraid that it will also affect my brother and the military camp. After thinking about it, I still went back. When I ran just now, I rode my horse and whipped my whip. When I went back, I was a little frustrated. Even the horse sensed it and walked slowly. When I went back, I found that Shen Kuo was still in the same place, and Shen Kuo was strolling around on a horse.

.Su Muqian didn't dare to look at him, he almost ran away just now, and now he calmed down, only to feel a cold sweat all over his body. Thankfully not reckless.

    I don't know if Shen Kuo sees it, if he asks, he hasn't figured out the right answer yet.

    Shen Kuo rode on a horse for a stroll. He was outstanding in appearance and had a romantic charm of his own. Seeing General Su Xiao General running out of sweat, Shen Kuo smiled and said, "Let's go home." He didn't ask a word.

    Su Muqian was startled, then looked at him for a long time.

    ...

    The two lead the horse back to the house.

    As soon as I went back, I saw Yu Ran, the maid next to the princess, standing in the courtyard.

    "Master Shizi, Concubine Shizi, the princess has an order. If you rush out of the house, you will be punished on your knees for an hour." The maid Yu Ran said slowly beside her.

.She is the princess' personal maid, and a female official of rank, and she personally passed the princess's oral instructions. Even the grandfather had to kneel, showing that the princess was really in a hurry this time.

    Originally, the princess was dissatisfied with General Su's injury to Shi Ziye, so when she went out, she heard from the concierge that Shi Ziye took this General Su out to play. They got so angry again, and let the maid Yu Ran wait for them here.

    Shen Kuo said: "Understood, you take a break, Chu Yan will pour tea for Aunt Yu Ran." Chu Yan and Lan Ting are both his servants. Now that Lan Ting was given to General Su Xiao, there was only one Chu Yan left by his side, all of whom were first-class and clever.

    "Auntie is drinking tea here. Our master has a good hair tip here." Chu Yan was very pleasing, with a sweet mouth, one aunt per sip. Yu Ran, who was called, couldn't be serious anymore.

.Although Yu Ran is only a maid, she is like a sister to the princess, watching Shen Kuo grow up, Shen Kuo usually gets into trouble and asks her to intercede.

    Yu Ran has never been married, and has always treated Shizi as a child. When he saw his words, his face that was supposed to be sullen couldn't be stretched. Said: "You, don't make your mother angry."

    Su Muqian had already knelt down beside him.

    Shen Kuo said, "I didn't make my mother angry, maybe it's because of the changing seasons." He knelt beside Su Muqian after he finished speaking.