Chapter 65

The next day, Shen Kuo and Su Muqian woke up early.

    The meal prepared by the princess. Zhan Zhan had been playing wildly outside in the morning, and when he ran back, his forehead was covered in sweat.

    Shen Kuo asked someone to dry the child's sweat, and then the little guy ran over and acted like a spoiled child: "Godfather!"

    Shen Kuo said: "I'm tired of playing, go change clothes and eat later."

    The little brat nodded heavily and took the guard's hand to change clothes in the room. Now Tuantuan is still hanging his neck, I hope he can grow up quickly and play with his brother Zhanzhan.

    The eldest princess said, "Have you found your child's Mengxue master? Let's choose a small companion for him."

    Shen Kuo said: "He is still too young, let's grow up later.Zhan Zhan couldn't sit still, every time Shen Kuo taught him a few words, he looked at him like a puppy, making him extremely unbearable.

    The eldest princess said: "A loving father is a lot of failures. If you don't study now, you won't be able to keep up with it when you study in the future. After that, she started to recruit children who were one or two years older than Zhanzhan to accompany him. Let's study together!" The eldest princess has raised children and is very experienced. It's okay for a child to not like to learn. As long as someone is with him, he is willing to learn.

    Shen Kuo said: "Wait a little longer."

    The eldest princess glanced at him angrily: "You have to choose at least half a year to choose to accompany the study. The family background is good, and the child is calm, sensible and smart. I am not afraid of the Hun children." Like, others may not.

.The eldest princess and Su Muqian smiled and said, "I didn't know he was still like this before, but after becoming a father, my heart softened a lot." The eldest princess said, "It was too late for the rich to get married. Ran."

    Shen Kuo smiled and said, "A few years earlier, I won't meet him." The eldest princess who said this gave him one more look.

    Su Muqian was very embarrassed in front of the eldest princess, and pulled Shen Kuo's sleeves.

    After a while, General Su and Military Division Su came here to greet him and thank the princess for her troublesome management. Both of them changed into their regular clothes and looked handsome.

    Since the two appeared, Su Muqian has been staring at his brother and Su military division. He was also curious and wanted to gossip, but he didn't dare.

    They are up late today.

    The eldest princess said: "You are newly married, you should rest more."

.General Su said: "The military is busy, and it is good to be able to do this."

    Then the two of them knelt down and poured tea for the eldest princess. Their parents were long gone. The eldest princess is also an elder.

    The eldest princess drank tea and gave each of them a string of cat eye beads, which was a tribute from Siam. Very rare and rare, each one is a priceless treasure, it is not easy to choose so many high-quality strings.

    The eldest princess said: "In that case, you go to work." Then she urged: "It's different when you become a relative. You must love and support each other."

    General Su solemnly agreed.

    Both of them are the souls of the army, and they return to their hearts like arrows after a day away from the camp. They were going back after calling the servants to prepare the horses, and they didn't even eat breakfast.