Chapter 30

In the palace of the Empress, the prince has been here for a long time. The palace people even heard the sound of falling vases inside.

    The people outside were silent, and they did not dare to go in without the mother's order.

    Inside the palace, the crown prince's chest was up and down, obviously not very angry.

    The Empress was angry and distressed, and said, "I know you are wronged. Who would have thought that Taifu is so ignorant of praise."

    The matter of his wanting to marry Lu Qing is completely stale. The Taifu has made a lot of trouble this time. There are many disciples of the Taifu. When he opened his mouth, everyone responded positively. The emperor was also very busy. The king reprimanded.

    The crown prince is the age to love face, so his face can't be hung up: "Why doesn't the royal father directly point to the marriage. Just like Shen Kuo and Su Muqian. No matter how dissatisfied the Lu family is, can they still resist the decree?"

.Lu Qing is indeed a temperamental brother, but the prince is not so well-informed that he will not marry him. Now it's not a matter of whether to marry or not, it's a matter of shame.

    The queen said: "Your father is in a irritable mood now, that's all, my mother will find something for you."

    The queen's original intention was to appease the prince, but who knew that the prince was even more angry, and the evil fire came out of nowhere: "Why is Shen Kuo better than me everywhere? He's just a playboy in the capital, and the emperor favors him more than me. I have many biological sons, and this time I even scolded me in front of the courtiers."

    The prince said that he was angry, and he became more and more up. Said: "There is military power behind the Su family. A few days ago I heard that the Huns sent 300,000 troops, and General Su won a victory in a few days. The good news will be spread to the capital soon. Shen Kuo will also follow." Su Muqian is still pregnant with a child. All the proud things in the world are taken up by him alone.

.The crown prince was getting more and more angry: "Shen Kuo said the thing that stopped Lu Qing last time. He married a good man himself, and he was doing bad things behind his back. The royal father just said a few words to him without hurting or itching." The prince No siblings of the same age. He pulled Shen Kuobi up.

    Upon hearing this, the queen said, "How does he compare to you? You are the crown prince, the future ruler of a country, he is just a prince. You don't need to have the same knowledge as him!"

    The prince was heartbroken, and said things that made him feel anxious these days. His arsenal was robbed. This kind of thing is not in line with the rules, and the emperor is always too sensitive today. It's okay to doubt him for three points, let alone such a handle.

    But in the weapon shop, all the best weapons made of fine iron, he wanted to arm his team when he wanted to go on a personal expedition. Spent millions of taels of silver.

.Now that he has suffered such a loss, Prince Rao is also very angry. It happened that nothing was investigated. But he has a strong intuition, which is Shen Kuogan.

    The Empress said, "Probably not. He is an idle prince, how can he have such courage." Do you dare to rob the prince? Don't want to live anymore?

    The prince said irritably: "Why don't you believe me, you have to believe him as an outsider."

    The queen said: "It's not that the mother doesn't believe you. The eldest princess is nothing to mess with. It's easy to get entangled when you are entangled."