Chapter 71

Su Muqian also asked, "I heard that there were secret passages when the palace was built. Do you know where the secret passages are?"

    Shen Kuo said: "How could I know about such a matter of life and family?" After thinking about it, it was nothing more than the place where the imperial study and the emperor reviewed the memorials. There is a heavily armed place.

    The two were talking when the guard said, "Sir, we need to get out of here as soon as possible. Now, the wanted notices of the Huainan Prince are being posted everywhere. This is the old site of the Huainan Prince, and the officials will come to seal this place soon. ."

    Shen Kuo said: "Don't stop, hurry up now." After a pause, he asked: "How many days will we be able to reach the capital?"

    The guard said: "If you hurry up and travel day and night, you can reach the capital in about three days!"

    When you arrive in the capital, you will be in a vast territory and sphere of influence, which is far safer than outside. .Said: "Then arrange it immediately."

    The guard was hesitant, knowing how picky Shen Kuo was, and he would have several carts of his belongings just for food and clothing. The guard said: "It's just a light car and a simple road on this trip, I'm afraid I will neglect the prince."

    The Prince of Huainan has repeatedly explained that the prince is a distinguished guest and must be received in accordance with the highest etiquette.

    Shen Kuo said: "In extraordinary times, don't care about those."

    The guard nodded, pushed it down in a regular manner, and was ready.

    Shen Kuo said, "Have you brought enough preserved fruit?" He was most concerned about Su Muqian.

    There is no cook here specially to pickle the sour and spicy preserved fruit for him. He buys the most sour fruit from the fruit shop on the street, and asks people to stir-fry chili powder and mix it directly in it. He can eat a small jar each time.

.This time on the road, Shen Kuo only brought some important things, and the rest were Su Muqian's preserved fruit jar.

    On the carriage. Su Muqian was a little sleepy. It was also uncomfortable to lean against the wall of the carriage. Shen Kuo put the man in his arms.

    Su Muqian opened his eyes first, and when he saw that it was him, he closed his eyes with confidence, comfortable in Shen Kuo's arms, and after a while there was a well-proportioned breathing in the room.

    Three days passed in a blink of an eye, this time entering the city was stricter than before. They hung the flag of a caravan, only had one car, and they spent a lot of money to avoid the violent search by these people.

    Looking at the grocery cart at the back, the vegetables that had been neatly arranged were now tossed to shreds by the gatekeeper.

.After Shen Kuo and the others entered Beijing, they asked the groom to go directly to the house he bought in the capital.

    There are also old servants from the Shen residence.

    When I knocked on the door, it took a long time for it to open. When I saw that the person who came was Shen Kuo, I was surprised and happy: "Shi..."

    In a word, Shen Kuo said: "Go in and say it!"

    The old servant understood, the carriage that transported them back then went back to the capital after receiving the reward. Only one guard, the contact person who communicated with the Huainan Prince, also came here.