Chapter 18

It is very rare to find such a fat rabbit in winter.

    The chef brushed a little honey on the outside, and the crust was golden brown, with a little sweetness, and it was impossible to stop eating. It was snowing outside, and the roasted rabbit was accompanied by sake in the house.

    Su Muqian was a little sleepy after eating, and fell asleep shortly after lying there.

    It was Shen Kuo who held him on the bed. Su Muqian seemed to be used to Shen Kuo, and he didn't struggle at all when he was picked up. General Su Xiao was very light. After hugging him on the bed, Shen Kuo watched for a while, and said to Lan Ting, "Take care of him." Then he left.

    Although the wind and snow are blowing outside, the inside is warm like spring.

    Lanting asked people to add two more charcoal basins, and the princess of the province caught a cold.

    Su Muqian slept until noon the next day. When he got up, he was a little embarrassed, he had never slept for so long.

.Lan Ting said, "Would you like to pass the meal?"

    Su Muqian has no appetite now, and said, "Just a bowl of clear porridge." Then he immediately asked, "Is Shen Kuo here?" During dinner yesterday, the two of them said they wanted to go to the royal paddock. I don't know if he overslept in the night, so he didn't delay things. "

    Lan Ting said, "Just now, Lord Shizi sent Chu Yan over. Seeing that you were sleeping soundly, I didn't bother you." Now Su Muqian is pregnant with a cub, and everything depends on him.

    Su Muqian was a little annoyed, why did he greedy for cups yesterday and ate a little more sake, delaying the important event of going to the royal paddock.

    The last time Shen Kuo took Su Muqian out on horseback, the eldest princess found out, and scolded the prince severely. Now that I think about it, it's not an easy thing to do.

    Lan Ting said, "Concubine Shizi, do you want to inform Shiziye when you wake up?"

.Before Su Muqian could speak, Shen Kuo had already come over, and Su Muqian was instantly happy.

    Shen Kuo entered the house and asked someone to tidy up his clothes, and then he went over and said, "Have you eaten?"

    Su Muqian said: "I don't have any appetite, is there still time to go?" He was extremely concerned about going to the royal paddock.

    Shen Kuo said: "I have already said hello to the chief of guards over there, and we can go any time. It was just that the road was slippery yesterday, so we have to take a carriage to go there!" Soon Su Muqian's clear porridge was served.

    Although he wanted clear porridge, he also brought many refreshing side dishes. There are eight kinds, and each dish can taste the taste without being too burdensome.

    Shen Kuo looked at him impatiently, and smiled: "It's better to eat something first to warm up."

    After listening to Su Muqian, he also felt that what he said made sense. .When I woke up just now, I was not hungry at all, and when the porridge was served, I was still hungry!

    He took a quick bite, changed his clothes, and was about to go out with Shen Kuo. Shen Kuo knew that he was in a hurry to wait, and he was not lingering. He immediately called the next person to put on the carriage, and they went directly to the palace.

    It was snowing outside, and after a few snowfalls, there were no pedestrians on the street.

    The groom was not walking fast. The palace was on the outskirts of Beijing. They walked for two hours and arrived at the palace at night.