Chapter 28

"Shen Kuo, are you awake?"

    "Master Shi, what's wrong?"

    "Quick, call the doctor."

    Shen Kuo woke up with a noisy and chaotic voice, and Su Muqian looked at him with some worry.

    Shen Kuo still couldn't tell where it was, so he immediately put his hand on General Su's shoulder: "Are you all right?"

    Su Muqian said, "Is it a nightmare? I'm fine."

    "Where's Tuantuan?" Shen Kuo said.

    A blush flashed across Su Muqian's face, and said, "It's okay."

    Not only are they around, Lanting, Chu Yan, Qingyue, Jijiu and other servants are all beside them.

    No matter how small the matter of Shizi is, no one dares to take it lightly. He heard Shen Kuo ask about him and the child.

    Shen Kuo's expression gradually relaxed, and then he looked around and knew that he was dreaming again just now. .There are four watch days outside.

    Shen Kuo called everyone to go down to serve, and said, "You don't need to call the imperial physician over."

    "Yes." Everyone's eyes were worried, but they didn't dare to refute Shen Kuo's words, so they had to withdraw.

    Only Su Muqian, who was sleeping next to him, was a little worried: "Is it really okay?" Shen Kuo just closed his eyes, his clothes were soaked with sweat, and his body was stiff. He had never seen Shen Kuo look like this. .

    The winter days are short, and it is not bright outside at this time, so I can sleep for a while. Shen Kuo hugged Su Muqian directly. Only when you feel the sweet smell in your arms can you feel a moment of steadfastness. The memory in the dream seemed to be engraved in his bones, making him not dare to act rashly.

    Su Muqian could feel that he was in a bad mood and didn't move.

    He felt Shen Kuo's hand covering his stomach: "When can I meet this child?"
.Su Muqian said, "There are still eight months."

    Shen Kuo hummed, and then closed his eyes, but Su Muqian could feel that he didn't relax at all, he kept on holding on, and finally waited until dawn.

    Shen Kuo changed his clothes. Said: "I'm going to greet my mother. Yesterday, the snowy road was slippery. If you are bored and bored, you can ask a few people to play leaf cards with you."

    Su Muqian said: "I don't want to play cards, I miss Mobei very much, can I find someone to come over and talk to me?" He is a prince, and he has to follow rules in many things.

    Shen Kuo said: "Okay, you can arrange it."

    Shen Kuo left quickly, Su Muqian asked Qin Da to come in and talk, and now Qin Da is working under Su Muqian again. When Su Muqian's older brother asked him to come to the capital, it was because he was smart and obedient. As soon as he came to belong to Su Muqian, he quickly figured out what was going on in the Prince's Mansion.

.When I came back this time, I specially reported to him that there are many rich people in the capital, and the business is better. He has a small fortune now. If you want to buy a few shops and make money, it is best to undertake a cloth shop. Food store, etc. It can be profitable and can be retained at a critical moment.

    Qin Da nodded to show his understanding.

    Su Muqian said again: "By the way, help me find out some news, and tell me everything related to Shizi." He was still a little worried, and always felt that Shizi had a lot of things on his mind. Every time I asked, Shen Kuo said it was all right.