Chapter 5

Shen Kuo sat outside with his friend for a while and was about to go back.

    Li Zixuan also laughed that it was different when he became a pro.

    Shen Kuo said: "Nature is different."

    Li Zixuan is also very curious. There are different opinions about the marriage between the prince and the general. Now that the master has been caught, I want to ask.

    Shen Kuo seemed to feel something, and left without giving him a chance to ask questions. On the way back, Shen Kuo saw someone selling cakes the size of a basin. The baked cakes made a crisp sound on top of other cakes, which attracted many people to watch.

    But no one bought it.

    The onlookers asked, "Is this cake edible?" Although it smelled quite fragrant.

    The two pancakes were also dressed differently from those in the capital.

    There is also an exaggerated gem on the neck, but the gem has not been polished, just drilled a hole along the way, it is just an accessory, and it is not worth much.

.Seeing so many people around, the stall owner thought it was going to open. It turned out that there were so many people that I was in a hurry not to buy cakes at all, so I said with an accent: "This is the dry food from Mobei, it won't go bad if I leave it for ten days and half a month. It's delicious."

    "How to sell?"

    "Forty wen a piece." The stall owner said.

    Unexpectedly, the surrounding people frowned and said, "It's too expensive."

    The brothers had heard before that the capital was a place full of gold, rich and oily. The person who raised some money to come to do business took four months on the road and encountered many difficulties, all of which were supported by the idea of ​​coming to the capital.

    When it comes to Jingcheng Road, the shops are prosperous everywhere. After inquiring for three days, I came to know that there is a stall here.

.Forty cents a piece of scones is not expensive at all, even in Mobei, it costs thirty cents, and the price of food in the capital is much more expensive than their hometown.

    Seeing that people around them didn't buy it, the brothers were dumbfounded.

    The idea of ​​the common people is very simple. They have never seen such a thing before. If it is cheap, buy it and eat it. There are indeed many rich and noble people in the capital, but their stalls are located in slums.

    At this moment, I saw a handsome young servant and said, "Pack these up. Calculate how much."

    It was Chu Yan who spoke, and Shen Kuo asked him to buy it.

    Good luck came too suddenly, and the two brothers couldn't react. He repeated it twice, "Really?"

    Only when Chu Yan took out the money did they believe it.

    The common people in the capital all know that the people who ride in such high-end carriages are people they can't afford to offend.

.I'm a little curious, but I didn't expect that noble people like to eat this kind of thing.

    The people around have a kind of blind following, seeing this, plus people are hooked by the fragrance in the air, they are also a little tempted.

    "Half a piece is not for sale, I'll buy a piece to taste."

    "Yes, I also want to sell some and try it. Otherwise, you can cut it into four portions, each of which is ten cents. It's a good deal. It's delicious and I'll buy it next time." The diners around gave him suggestions.