Chapter 58

Shen Kuo kissed Su Muqian.

    Su Muqian's lips and teeth had a lingering smell of wine.

    Shen Kuo was panting for his kiss, and General Su's cheeks were blushing, looking extremely alluring.

    Shen Kuo hugged the whole person in his arms, and General Su did not move around. He looked at Shen Kuo with a focused look, and he was usually embarrassed to look at it this way.

    Shen Kuo whispered: "Do you like me?"

    Su Muqian nodded obediently.

    There was a smile on the corner of Shen Kuo's mouth. Su Muqian looked at Shen Kuo with more focused eyes, and his lips were also red.

    In the county town, the people live and work in peace and contentment, and now they can almost have enough to eat. Seeing this small town looks like a flower growing out of the desert. Su Muqian, who grew up here, feels the most real feeling. He has been strictly disciplined since he was a child. .I've never done anything out of the ordinary in my life!

    But at this moment, he wanted to die drunk in the arms of the prince. He didn't want to wake up, and even leaned in for a light kiss.

    Grandpa Shizi has always been a person who has a good time, and he is not guaranteed what will happen when he is seduced repeatedly by General Su Xiaojun.

    ...

    Twenty miles away from Mobei, the family was rushing back. The family is a little rich, but after traveling so far, they are exhausted, and there is a man in his sixties lying on the only scooter.

    His face was blue-gray, and although his chest was still heaving, his movements were too weak. Looking at the closed eyes of the old man, he seemed to be waiting to die.

    Three casual sons, three daughters-in-law, an old lady, and a few grandchildren who are in the car.

    The closer they got to Feiyun City, the more sad they felt.

.These children are all filial sons. They escaped from Feiyun City, where they fought year after year and had nothing to eat or drink. I can always hear that the imperial court has cut military expenditures, and I am afraid that General Su will not be able to withstand it. What if the Huns come in and slaughter the city? At first, they almost took their parents and escaped by holding them hostage.

    Settled outside and had a baby.

    Occasionally I think of that city in my dreams, but I always try not to think about it.

    Now his father is dying.

    Before dying, I had a wish, hoping that the fallen leaves would return to their roots and be buried in their hometown. They are far away from where they are. I have to walk for at least two or three months, and come back early, I am afraid that people will die in the middle of the way and come back when I am afraid that the corpses will stink.

    All the way, the adults and children couldn't stand it, but his father actually resisted.

    The eldest son of the family said to the old man lying on the scooter: "Dad, we will arrive at Feiyun City soon."

.When saying this, several other younger brothers secretly wiped away tears.

    Just looking at the old man on the scooter, he nodded lightly. It seems like a wish has been fulfilled.

    From a distance, you can see the tower here, and it looks even more majestic. This kind of stone-built city is very rare in other places.

    When I left just now, I didn't feel anything. Seeing that I was about to enter the city, there were gradually more people, and I needed to queue up to go.

    The people around have all kinds of local accents. They are locals, and they can understand the dialects spoken by the nearby people, as if they are talking about potatoes or something.

    Soon it was their turn to enter the city, and the guards at the gate checked carefully before letting them go.

    As soon as they entered the city, they were stunned by the wide and bright streets.

    I haven't come back for a long time, and the changes here are quite big. .There are children in the distance, ask them if they need to buy potatoes, you can take them to see them, and you can also help arrange the number, and you can pay a penny once.

    Some out-of-towners who have a long way to go need this very much. If you meet generous people, you can give these children a penny more.

    Now that the children come out to make money, the family does not care.

    The family who came back from outside felt strange everywhere. But at the moment, they can't care about anything. They are exhausted and want to go home quickly, but they don't know if the old house they left for many years is still there.

    They walked along the old road, and they could see the old neighborhood from a distance.

    They also greeted each other. Speaking of the recent changes in the county, it is earth-shaking.

    They were stunned when they heard it, and walked away as they talked, and they soon arrived home. .The stone-built house is really solid, and the house is still the same as it used to be. Except for the dust, there is nothing unusual. It is more spacious than the ones they lived in other places.

    Originally, I was exhausted, but when I got home, I saw the spacious yard and regained a little energy. The men in the family began to carry water and chop wood to work hard. The women found a rag and cleaned the house inside and out.

    The old neighbors around knew that their home came back, and some brought potatoes: "There are a lot of old neighbors who have come back recently."

    "Life outside is not easy," the old lady said.

    The old neighbor said: "No, the golden nest and the silver nest are not as good as your dog's kennel. This potato is for you to cook at the bottom of the pot. This is a special product of our county. It is delicious whether it is steamed or boiled. It is really good to see you coming back. I'm glad, you must have a lot of things to do today, so I'll go first and visit later."

.After the old neighbor left, these brothers originally wanted to send their father away, pack some things and leave, but they saw the bustling streets outside, the unique screeching of scones on the side of the road, and the aroma of roasted potatoes. It was a hundred times more prosperous than the village where they were located.

    The boss said to the following brothers: "Or, let's live for a month first." Finally came back.

    To say that the hometown is really a magical place, the old man's body is already exhausted, and everyone can only take good care of it, but after returning to the hometown, there is no medicine, and the old man's body is a little bit tougher. Now you can walk slowly in the alley and chat with the old neighbors.

    This month, let alone the three sons in the family don't want to leave, even these daughters-in-law from other places like this place. Now there are people in the county who are recruiting female workers who can do needlework for five cents a day. .Men can also find work. The children are grown, and they can run around the house by themselves.

    If you have some capital, you can exchange some fur with those Hun traders. Every year, caravans come to collect, and they earn at least two hundred cents. The county also recruits blacksmiths and runners, as long as they work hard, they will definitely not worry about not getting enough to eat. Having lived here for a long time, I am used to eating potatoes, the staple food, which is not expensive.

    Most of the money I make can be saved. I heard that the Shizi in the county also wants to build a school. If they save money now, maybe they can send it to their children. If they can pass the imperial examination in the future, then But the glory of the ancestors.

    Not only them, but people from other places frequently come to look for a house, just wanting to make some money here. Everyone wants to come, and they can't leave. This is their birthplace.

.