Chapter 11

After returning from outside, Su Muqian said that he could not stay out of the house.

    Shen Kuo immediately went to visit after hearing the news. As soon as he entered the house, it was warm inside.

    Lan Ting said: "Prince Prince is sleeping."

    Shen Kuo whispered, "Is Imperial Doctor Xuan already?"

    Lan Ting said: "Princess Shizi doesn't allow him to be called an imperial doctor, saying that it's not a big deal."

    Shen Kuo opened the curtain and went in to take a look. Su Muqian was really sleeping, but he was just pretending to be asleep.

    This trick Shen Kuo has played since he was a child until he was a child.

    Shen Kuo looked at Su Muqian's sleeping face for a long time.

    Su Muqian still didn't "wake up." It seemed that he wanted to finish pretending to be asleep.

    Shen Kuo lay directly beside Su Muqian.

    Seeing that General Su was obviously stiff.

.Su Muqian's heartbeat only felt that the other party could hear it, so he wanted to tell Shen Kuo to leave quickly. But Shen Kuo not only did not follow his wishes, but also got closer.

    Su Muqian only felt that his whole person was going to be bad. What did he do so close to the sky and daytime would make him think of the narrow and airtight passage behind the rockery in the Imperial Garden, and the two of them were also very close.

    Su Muqian wanted to open his eyes several times, but he held back.

    Shen Kuobian also stroked his lips.

    Just when Su Muqian wanted to settle the account with Shen Kuo the next moment, suddenly there was a lightness around him, and Shen Kuo left.

    Only then did Su Muqian relax a little.

    He was probably really tired today, and at the moment of relaxation, he fell into a deep sleep.

    Shen Kuo called the dark guard directly, these were the princess's old department, and they were handed over to him when he was an adult. .These people only listen to him alone.

    Shen Kuo said: "You are all secretly protecting them from escorting gold and grain." It was Su Muqian's old subordinate who he asked to protect.

    The road from the capital to Mobei is very long, and there may be some unexpected changes along the way. Since these people can hide their names and protect Su Muqian in the dark, they must be direct descendants, and one cannot be damaged.

    Shen Kuo also instructed that if his shop along the street is there, it must be convenient. Also gave them the contact token.

    The guards went out.

    Shen Kuo is very talented in business. In the past five years, many of his dark lines have penetrated into the business network of the capital. Not only the capital, but also the provincial and county towns below. He is the son of a princess, and he has neither lacked power nor money since he was a child.

    Every decoration in Shen Kuo's study is invaluable. .Since Su Muqian likes gold so much, he can get more. Then I called Mr. Qing, and prepared 10,000 taels of gold without the word minting.

    Mr. Qing agreed, and he could get it in less than three days.

    Shen Kuo just nodded slightly. When he has nothing to do recently, he always likes to go to the study for a while. Look at the note he had written with Su Muqian's name!