Chapter 57

It was a Taoist priest in his thirties, and when he saw Shen Kuo, he said, "Greetings to the prince!"

    Shen Kuo nodded slightly, then asked him something. I learned that this Taoist priest has learned alchemy and alchemy since he was a child, and he has a good talent. This industry burns money, and all kinds of medicinal materials and rare materials have to be bought.

    The Taoist priests in the previous dynasties all depended on people to provide for them, and now the Taoist priests are listed as a sidewalk, not to mention the use of people to worship. The Taoist family was rich, and he lived for a while, and then wandered around.

    He happened to see the recruiter who posted the list, and he was curious to reveal the list. I want to see what's going on here.

    Shen Kuo then told him about the cannonball, and his eyes glowed when he heard it: "How powerful is a firearm? It's really rare." Not to mention, the one who can develop it must be a genius among geniuses!

.Shen Kuo said: "If you can study this, I will support you for the rest of your life, and I will do everything I can with the gold and silver property you need." He also proposed that he could take out a cannonball and let him disassemble it for research, which would not be like nowhere. It looks like a fly.

    The Taoist priest's eyes lit up, he had many things he wanted to study. A penny beats a hero. If what Shen Kuo said was true, he would no longer have to please rich people from all walks of life to get some Dali Pills and the like.

    The Taoist priest said with confidence: "I can try, if I can't do it. I'm afraid there are not many capable people in the whole Daqi." It remains intact.

    Shen Kuo said: "That's hard work." Then someone would take him to settle down for the time being, and directly build a new gym for him.

    "I need a quiet place away from people." . He needs to do experiments often, and is afraid of being harassed by being too loud.

    "This is no problem." Shen Kuo thought that he would rest for a few days, but he didn't expect to come and wanted to work.

    The Taoist priest was also very happy, and said, "I have a young master who was also a genius who was not born back then. It's a pity that I have not known where to go for so many years. If we can find him, we will study together, and it will definitely improve to a higher level!"

    Shen Kuo said: "You can write to him, if you can find it, it will be convenient for you." Doing this kind of research alone is probably not enough. Shen Kuo said: "I will choose a few people for you, so it is convenient for you to use."

    The Taoist then said: "I want the best alchemy furnace, a set of tools for making medicine, and a nickname. I will write things as I say." thing. .He has made firecrackers and fireworks in the past, and since they are all things that explode, these can be used for reference.

    Afterwards, I asked Mr. Qing to withdraw the silver, and basically bought at least 1,000 taels of silver. Moreover, many medicinal materials are consumed, and a thousand taels may not last long.

    The silver in Mobei is very valuable, one thousand taels is enough to buy several houses with yards. Mr. Qing thinks he spends too much. These are not counting the money for him to build another gymnasium. No wonder in the past, these alchemists were raised in the palace, and ordinary people really couldn't afford them.

    General Su heard that the alchemist came to find Shen Kuo, and directly asked the military division Su to come and get a thousand taels of silver: "This part of the silver is from our army! Your uncle said that you have already paid for this firearm. It took a lot of money, and the military also got a little bit." If they can really study it, they will also benefit.