Chapter 32

The two were talking when the prince came over. The prince had some opinions on them at first, but now seeing the lingering look of affection hurts his eyes more and more!

    "Take a step to speak." He said to Shen Kuo in a very bad tone.

    The two of them standing together are striking.

    Shen Kuo wanted to see what he was selling, and went to the nearby Tingyu Pavilion. It used to be a stage, but it was abandoned later. Su Muqian was also with him, but when the prince was talking to the prince, his name was Su. Mu Qian stayed in the other room for a while.

    When the prince looked at Shen Kuo talking to him gently, his eyes were particularly unhappy: "I can't tell, you are still an infatuated kind." He felt that their behavior was stimulating him.

    Shen Kuo helped Su Muqian sort out his clothes. Said: "When I'm done, let's go to the river bank to enjoy the snow together.It is not uncommon to deal with the prince at all.

    Su Muqian nodded.

    The two entered the house. The prince had been patient for a long time. When he entered the house, he suddenly broke out, and the prince said fiercely to him: "Did you do it, and I dare to grab my goods?"

    It is impossible for the prince to say this kind of thing clearly, so he had to vent secretly. At first, he was uneasy, thinking that the matter of his privately making weapons was discovered by the emperor, and after waiting for a while, he found that the emperor did not issue him at all. He was a little unbelievable, not the emperor, who would dare to rob his goods so boldly? After thinking about it, only Shen Kuo dares to do this!

    Shen Kuo knew in his heart what he was talking about, and he always wanted to give evidence. Since he wasn't caught, he couldn't admit it. "I don't know what you're talking about."

    The prince narrowed his eyes, with a gleam in his eyes: "Why, dare to do this? . Don't you dare? "

    Shen Kuo said: "You called me over today just to say such boring things."

    The prince is the future prince, and he will pretend to be polite on weekdays. But still arrogant. Said: "Shen Kuo, don't think that if the queen mother spoils you, you will act daringly!"

    Shen Kuo looked at the prince unrelenting. Said: "Why, don't you pretend to be a gentleman?"

    Shen Kuo's words made the prince speechless: "You..."

    Shen Kuo's weapon is about his life, so he doesn't want to say more, but there are other things: "Qing'er is indeed a letter from me, Lu Qing and I are also old friends, he is not willing to marry I naturally want to help. But you, don't blame everything on others, you should reflect on yourself."

    The prince's face was ashen at this moment.

.But Shen Kuo didn't let him go at all, and said, "If you are such a good person, how could people not be willing!" Before he was registered as a concubine, he already had many concubines and children. After getting married, things to deal with are too complicated.

    As a prince, what he thinks is too natural. What if he becomes emperor?

    Look at the queen, she was also a girl from a famous family back then, but she is still unsatisfactory now. People with a little fresher mind are reluctant to step into such a fire pit.

    The prince lost face because of this, and was laughed at by Shen Kuo. His angry eyes turned red: "Don't you want to live?"

    Although the prince has been a prince since childhood, he has always been jealous of Shen Kuo in his heart. Why was he born with dignity, he could go around and do anything, and he learned all kinds of Four Books and Five Classics to govern the country since he was a child.