Chapter 41

Su Muqian felt safe when he returned home, and slept until noon the next day. He was always sleepy, and suddenly felt his ear being pecked lightly.

    He was a little sleepy, raised his hand, and fell asleep again.

    It's rare to get a good night's sleep, very sweet and satisfying. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Shen Kuo lying on his side and looking at him.

    Su Muqian yawned, and there was another haze in his eyes.

    Shen Kuo said, "General Su Xiao, it's noon now."

    Only then did Su Muqian turn over. Both of them are in bed to be misunderstood. Said: "Why don't you get up?"

    Shen Kuo said: "The main reason is that General Su slept too solidly, and he kept holding my hand." He said something out of line, and there was a bit of ridicule in his eyes.

.Su Muqian didn't even dare to look at Shen Kuo, so he put on his clothes and wanted to get up.

    But Shen Kuo pressed his shoulders. Said: "Hey, General Su Xiao is really heartless."

    Su Muqian looked over and said, "I fell asleep yesterday, so don't worry about me next time."

    Shen Kuo said: "Alas...cross the river and demolish the bridge."

    Su Muqian also had a bit of embarrassment on his face, trying to imprison someone who woke up on the bed was a very uncomfortable thing. After thinking about it, he said, "Thank you."

    Shen Kuo knew that his temperament was old-fashioned, and he would only throw him in his arms when he was asleep, and then leaned over: "Let me kiss him."

    Shen Kuo's speed was not fast, but when it was approaching, Su Muqian closed his eyes, and he didn't know if it was the blush from sleeping or from shame, and his face was flushed. Shen Kuo kissed like a little bit of water, then put on his clothes and got up.

.Su Muqian was a little surprised. Shen Kuo was always unruly. If he bullied others, he would definitely not end it like this.

    But it didn't perform well.

    Shen Kuo called the servants into the house to serve Chu Yan and Lan Ting, and they all started to get busy with cooking wine. Some waited for them to wash, and some prepared dishes. There was no doubt that they only got up after three poles in the sun, but the servants of the General's Mansion came to greet them several times.

    In the past, General Su Xiao was sleeping on the bugle.

    Now that I am pregnant, I do not know why, people are also lazy.

    Then everyone started to have breakfast.

.Su Muqian was originally worried that Shen Kuo would not be used to the food here, but as a result, sweet porridge, pancakes and side dishes were served, and even the tableware he used was the same set that he used in Shizifu before.

    Before I came, I knew that it was cold in Mobei, and the tailors at home rushed to make two cold-proof clothes. It is handsome and not heavy to wear, but there is no time to sew gold thread on the robe.

    Shen Kuo asked someone to take out the thick clothes and put them on the fire to heat them up.

    Su Muqian said to Shen Kuo, "What do you want to do later?"

    Shen Kuo said: "I plan to go around the city." The city they are stationed in is called Feiyun City, and he has never been here.

    Su Muqian suggested himself, "I'll accompany you."