Chapter 38

The snow stopped and they hit the road.

    After walking for half a month and waiting at the dock for two days, Mr. Qing arrived in a hurry.

    As soon as I came, I asked to see Shen Kuo.

    Shen Kuo was writing in the room when he heard that Mr. Wen Qing was coming, and immediately got up to see him. Take him to an unoccupied room next door. Said: "Sir, how is it?"

    Mr. Qing said: "Give that batch of goods to the Bai family, which solves the urgent needs of the Bai family at once, and the price they offer is also kind. Nine thousand taels of gold." It was more than one thousand taels than originally expected. The other party is also not at a loss, making good goods into accessories, and there are still a lot of profits hidden in it.

    Mr. Qing said: "Fengnian will take away the nine thousand taels and the three thousand taels of gold that we prepared. Fortunately, we bought a treasure ship from the Bai family in advance. The merchants in the capital are planning to organize a fleet to go to sea to do business, but they suffer from no treasure ship. ".The big ships they go on have to be the best, and it takes a year to build this ship. And there is only one dock in Daqi that can manufacture voyage boats.

    They were all booked by the Bai family. Now they have to negotiate with the Bai family if they want to buy a boat. When he sold the treasure boat, he made a lot of money. The key is that now it is a rare commodity, and he is not willing to sell it for any money.

    Fortunately, they got a treasure ship before that, plus they actively recruited talents and crew when they went to sea. It is now possible to form a fleet!

    Mr. Qing also admired Shen Kuo secretly in his heart. Now that the treasury is empty, the emperor is taking advantage of the abolition of the prince to sharpen his knife, and the butcher's knife hanging from his neck will rush over at some time. Shen Kuotao, keeping a low profile and going to Mobei, is obviously the best choice.

    Shen Kuo knew that such a large business would have to go through several rounds of negotiations, not to mention the complicated process. .Mr. Qing must have lost a lot of thought!

    Shen Kuo said: "It's hard work, I will take a day off from the boat and the car, and I will leave tomorrow. It's just that there must be no mistakes in the harvest year. This time it is a secret boat. When I return, I will not take the old route, from the Mobei side. The waterway goes through. Unload it here."

    Mr. Qing said: "Don't worry, a fleet of thirty-five people is organized this time. You have already explained what you said several times. He knows the importance!"

    Shen Kuo nodded.

    Mr. Qing said: "I just don't know Shizi, what are you going to do in Mobei?" The emperor has set up a posture to clean up them. Better to plan ahead.

    Shen Kuo said: "Let's go over there and have a look. If the situation allows, I will be a quartermaster."

    "Okay." Mr. Qing nodded.

    Seeing that they were also tired, Shen Kuo asked his servants to arrange for them to rest. .Tomorrow will be sailing.

    There is a pond in Shen Kuo's house. When the teenager is free, he often sleeps in the awning boat. He would vomit after eating, and Shen Kuo was very worried.

    When Shen Kuo came back to the house, Su Muqian was holding a book on the art of war, his face was not good.

    Shen Kuo asked Lan Ting next to him and said, "What's the matter, can you eat today?"

    Lan Ting replied: "Master just ate two mouthfuls of porridge and vomited. The doctor came to see him and said that he only had normal reactions during pregnancy. He left without prescribing medicine."

    Shen Kuo said: "It's a three-point poisonous medicine, it's right not to prescribe it. Go and ask someone to make some refreshing meals. Don't make greasy and meaty meals these few days." There is also a chef, and the two-pronged approach guarantees that he will not have to worry about the future. Good doctors are hard to find outside.

.Lanting went down and asked the cook to cook again. Knowing that Shen Kuo and Su Muqian didn't like being served in front of them, they left here cautiously.

    Shen Kuo looked at Su Muqian and said, "Duan Tuan bullied you again?"

    Su Muqian was listless, and it seemed that he didn't even have the strength to speak.

    Shen Kuo said: "If he does this again, he will be spanked when he comes out." Then he said righteously to Su Muqian's belly, "Did you hear the one inside?"

    Su Muqian was amused. Said: "How can you scare people like this."

    Shen Kuo said: "What I said is true." Then he held Su Muqian's hand, and his fingers were really cold. Shen Kuo said: "Tomorrow is going to take a boat, you are all right."

.Su Muqian didn't like others to be too careful with him, like a crystal glass man, thinking that he was also a little general who rode his horse and whipped the whip back then. Said: "I'm fine." There are many servants around, and they are very thoughtful.

    Shen Kuo said: "That's good."

    Su Muqian said: "I counted the days. When we arrived, it was just a year ago, and we could spend the New Year in the army." Their Su family has always been with the soldiers. Drinking in a big bowl of meat, bragging about each other, it was very lively.

    Shen Kuo said: "Okay." Just listening to General Su Xiao said he had a bit of yearning.

    The two got on the boat the next day. I don't know if the unborn Tuantuan was frightened by Shen Kuo and stopped making trouble. Su Muqian has nothing to do, and can still eat food.

.In the past month, most of the boats at sea are very boring, but fortunately there are all kinds of things on board. When I have nothing to do, I read a small talk book, or play leaf cards with Su Muqian. Although General Su has only been exposed to leaf cards for a short time, he is a very smart person, and he plays very well when he gets started.

    All the money Shen Kuo had in his hand was won by Su Muqian, which made Shen Kuo very embarrassed. These days, he was hiding quietly and reading a book all day long. As a result, the book was taken away, and then he saw the round eyes of General Su Xiao.

    Su Muqian came to Shen Kuo on purpose. He was addicted to playing cards and said, "Let's call Mr. Qing to play cards?"

    Shen Kuo said: "I don't want to play."

    Su Muqian said: "You are more aggressive."

    Shen Kuo said: "Don't play, unless you kiss me." Su Muqian won all the private money he brought.

.Su Muqian's face heated up and said, "Forget it." Then he was about to leave, but Shen Kuo grabbed his wrist and said, "I'm so annoyed, we've been on the boat for about a month, I heard from the captain. There are seven days left to disembark at the dock. Is there anything else to be arranged?"

    "No." Su Muqian also heard about getting off the boat soon, and it was really a joy to be able to get off the boat early. "I don't know if my brother will come to pick us up."

    Shen Kuo said: "You only have a real brother in your eyes. I want to eat it. Why, isn't brother Qing a brother?"

    Su Muqian said, "Don't be so frivolous when you look back in front of my brother, or my brother will hit you, he will be fierce."

    Shen Kuo said: "You have to protect me, my small body can't help him fight like this."

    Su Muqian said: "Then you play cards with me, I'll think about it."

.Shen Kuo nodded his nose and said, "Okay."

    Su Muqian coughed lightly, a little smug on his face