Chapter 7

Su Muqian took Mobei's stone scones with warm eyes. One bite, it was dry and not very tasty. The correct way to eat this thing is to make it in tea or in soup.

    It is rare to eat such an authentic cake, and General Su thinks it is not bad.

    Just after taking a sip, Shen Kuo brought a cup of tea. Seeing that Su Muqian's hands were occupied by pancakes, he fed him directly on a whim.

    Su Muqian felt a little uncomfortable, but the cup of tea came to his mouth. He was indeed choking on the pancake and took a sip.

    Such a simple action made Shen Kuo laugh. He patted his back, giving him a smooth breath.

    Behind them, Lan Ting and Chu Yan looked at each other, neither of them said anything.

    Su Muqian was suffocated by the tea, and his face was a little red. .After taking a bite, he put the stone cake aside, and took the initiative to say to Shen Kuo, "Where did you buy it?"

    Shen Kuo said: "On the way, if you like it, I will recruit the scones master to be the cook." Then he glanced at Chu Yan.

    Chu Yan immediately said: "I'll go now, the people must still be there." These two hawkers were also lucky, and the scones caught the eye of the prince. They can come directly to the palace to cook food, which is like a leap to the sky for them.

    Chu Yan went out immediately, that's his temperament. It's been a blast to do things.

    Shen Kuo saw that the baking was really rough, he broke a piece and put it in his mouth, choking in panic. Lan Ting immediately brought up the tea, and he took a big mouthful of Biluochun, the best tribute.

    Su Muqian smiled when he saw this.

    Just as Shen Kuo was about to scold the scones for being too choking, seeing Su Muqian smiling, he threw his anger aside for a while. .Said: "Do you really think this cake is delicious?"

    Su Muqian nodded. Shen Kuo has protected him several times, and has the friendship of riding a horse together, but they can get together and say a good sentence: "Mobei is located on the border, scones are originally dry food carried by business people. If they are stored properly, they will not last a month. It will go bad. We were very fond of these scones when we were at war, but the army had no money. Only a few generals could eat it."

    Shen Kuo didn't expect that such dry and choking scones would become a rarity in Mobei. Said: "The military allocates 40,000,000 taels every year, how can you not even eat the pie?"

    Su Muqian snorted coldly, and when he mentioned this, he became angry, and said: "We have never seen the money in the DPRK. The money for each war is donated by merchants in Mobei. The soldiers are not enough armor. It was made of straw and even plucked from the dead. There was no food, only Heiwowotou. He didn't even have a weapon, and the annual military salaries were not enough for a county yamen. How to march and fight. "

    Although it has been some time since he has been disarmed, he still feels indignant when he thinks of it. He thought it was because the court had no money, but he has been in the capital for so long. The floor of the prince is covered with gold bricks from Suzhou, the eaves of the house are exquisite glazed tiles, and he has a cup of tea. Just a few bucks. Food, clothing, housing and transportation, everything is inlaid with gold and silver. Not to mention other noble families.

    He was unwilling, but the Su family had always been loyal and patriotic. Although he was dissatisfied, he did not dare to say anything outrageous. Just secretly sulking.

    Shen Kuo saw that he was fine just now and is now angry again. Said: "When you fight in the future, I will be the quartermaster for you. You must have enough food and provisions for you."

    Su Muqian's heart warmed when he heard these words. I thought that this world-renowned grandfather would really coax people. .But his words just hit General Su Xiao's heart, and he glanced at Shen Kuo: "I'm married now. If I were to lead the army, there would probably be no one in the court."

    In Daqi's culture, although a brother can be an official, a civil official is okay. If the military attache gets married, he must abdicate and let the virtuous. I heard that the left minister, who is powerful and powerful, is a brother, and he has never been married in this life.

    Su Muqian is still young, and according to marching and fighting, it will take him ten or eight years to become a great climate.

    Only now has he shown his prominence and was married to others by an imperial decree of His Majesty. It's no wonder that the heart is uneasy because of the various forms of strangers before.

    Shen Kuo said: "No one can say what will happen in the future. Men can still be officials after they get married. Why can't my brother? I'll write a book tomorrow and show it to the emperor's uncle."

    Su Muqian looked at Shen Kuo, and for the first time felt that he was not what he thought at first. .Said: "It doesn't matter whether it is successful or not, I will thank you."

    Shen Kuo smiled and said: "You should eat a little fatter. It's only been more than a month since you came here to lose weight. Those who didn't know it thought that our family wouldn't give you food."

    Su Muqian is handsome and clean, and he hides the killing spirit of the general, and he looks a bit like a person of this age.

    The two said just right, and the imperial edict came from the palace.

    His Majesty heard that General Su Xiao was pregnant and asked them to thank them tomorrow.

    Shen Kuo ordered the servants to entertain the father-in-law who passed the decree, and then asked people to prepare clothes for entering the palace.

    That night, the eldest princess changed the servants at home again. Although the eldest princess doesn't care about family affairs, her eyes and ears are clear, and she knows who is who. As for those slaves who were replaced, they were all sold.

    Aunt Liu was slapped in the face in public and refused to go out because of her illness.

.There was no sound from the concubine, but I heard that the old lady was a little dissatisfied, but she didn't come to trouble the eldest princess.

    The eldest princess also specially called Puyu over and secretly told General Su Xiao: "The eldest princess said, don't be afraid of anyone in the palace, and you are not allowed to lose people in the palace. If anyone dares to provoke them, go back directly, the sky will fall, and there will be a princess. It's on."

    General Su did not expect the eldest princess to send someone to say this, so he responded, and then rewarded Aunt Puyu with something.

    The eldest princess was dyeing her nails at night and said, "What did he say?"

    Pu Yu said: "The answer is quite happy. In the end, it is the person who leads the army to fight. Don't worry too much. Besides, there is also the prince."

    The eldest princess said: "The palace is a place to eat people. I am afraid that he will follow other people's ways. I am not worried about Kuo'er, he will follow me."

.Pu Yu said with a smile, "Our eldest son has exactly the same personality as yours."

    The eldest princess said: "The queen is a slut, I don't know what else is going to happen." The last time she made trouble with the emperor about the prince, she must have made the queen unhappy. It was said that they were asked to enter the palace to thank them, but they were actually waiting to see their jokes. The eldest princess said: "Forget it, I haven't seen my mother for a long time, hand over the post from this palace, and I'll go take a look tomorrow."

    Pu Yu said: "Yes."

    After the princess finished her instructions, she turned her eyes to the dyed nails.

    ...

.