Chapter 15

Although I was a swordsman, it was still terrifying to see Marilyn handle the knife.

"The rest will be custom-made and delivered later."

She laid a knife on me and threw some work at the assistants.

Soon after that, a pretty pink dress was made.

"There are a lot of sophisticated designs, but I made these clothes to be worn comfortably as daily wear."

Although it was not an outfit with delicate decoration or lace because it was made in a hurry, the wrinkles were luxurious and fit perfectly on my body.

"Oh, my."

Leslie, who had already approached, laughed as she loosened the tie on my hair.

"You look like someone else. It's so pretty."

"Really?"

"Of course, if you feel too uncomfortable, you can just wear training clothes, but this is a gift, so take it."

It was Marilyn who then interrupted Leslie.

"No, it's not."

She said with an indifferent look on her face, grabbing my one-piece.

"This is a simple, quick-made outfit, so I'll just give it to you as a service. Leslie ordered training suits, but I can't make them right away."

"Oh, really?"

"Instead, Leslie ordered other dresses with different designs."

It was amazing that everywhere Marilyn touched the fabric turned very pretty.

"It's my gift to you, because I can't stand that dirty old training suit."

I didn't really think anything of it, but it must have been really bad that her eyes, which specialized in clothes, were showing disgust.

Although it was made roughly, the dress I wore was more comfortable than the training clothes because it was well made and light.

"Anyways, I've measured all the sizes, and I'll send the rest of your order to the duke's mansion within the deadline."

"The duke's mansion?"

When I asked awkwardly, Leslie replied with a big smile.

"Sure. Don't you come there often anyway? I heard you come every day."

"Well, that's..."

"Make sure you come to me after stopping by Ian. Or the other way around."

I didn't mean to go every day from now on, but now I really would have to go every day.

"Now, let's go to dinner."

"...What? Eating again?"

"It's time for dinner. It'd be perfect to go back to the duke's."

Leslie casually said the next meal.

No, we were going back to the duke's place together again?

Then, a thought flashed across my mind.

"Because I'm going to cripple Ian Wade somehow. I've only failed twice. There's still a chance. I have prepared a terrorist attack for tomorrow night as well. This time, I really paid attention."

"Tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, I've done all the work behind the scenes. You know the item I told you about, right?"

I forgot about it because I was being dragged around by Leslie after being drunk without a plan.

"Yes! Let's go, Duchess."