Chapter 135

"Prince!"

We were the only ones sitting by the crumbling wall. As soon as the sound was heard, the knights flocked in surprise.

"I am okay."

Of course, Robert was fine. It was because Ian grabbed him and jumped and landed straight to a safe place.

In fact, it was the terror that Robert and Ian had also expected. Even before they asked if we should have dinner together in front of others, I hinted.

"I think there will be an attack on me tonight. If you believe in Ian, could you be a bait with me? You just have to put up with the fear for a little while..."

Of course, Robert readily agreed.

"I can do anything Miss Annabelle asks for."

However, he couldn't hide the fact that he glanced at Ian with a slightly anxious look.

"By the way, Ian, not Miss Annabelle, is going to save me? Hmm... Can I trust Ian, whom I've been friends with?"

To that, Ian answered bluntly.

"Even if it was a defeated match, I wouldn't be able to get Annabelle to save me. But other than that, believe in my humanity."

"I will also take note of the personality that you point out as a losing mate."

Anyway, contrary to what Robert had suspected for a moment, Ian rescued him from the collapsing wall without a single wound.

Those were reflexes that can instantly avoid any kind of attack, not to mention what just happened.

And it was the same with me. I sighed and thought, rolling swiftly among the fragments of the collapsing wall.

'People really think the same. Whether it's Reid or Richard.'

An attack that wants to target people who were always seated in the same place seemed to be the same.

Surrounded by knights, Robert said anxiously as he saw me lying still rolled up.

"But I think Annabelle was a little hurt."

"Yes... My ankles feel a bit weird. I might need to see a doctor belonging to the Knights later."

I stood up stumbling across my ankles.

"Still, we have to move in moderation. Don't adjust your movement speed just because of me. As long as I don't overdo it for a few days, I'll be fine."

Of course it was a lie. I wasn't hurt at all either.

However, I was pretending to be injured in order to match Richard's rhythm.

'Yeah, I'll just do whatever you want. And...'

I thought to myself with a smile.

'Now, even an attempted murder of a Imperial Family member is confirmed.'

So, in the original story, my prison ending fell on Richard as it was.

But even knowing that, it didn't feel right.

Because they were fatal traps for a swordsman who could feel the ill will towards people vividly.

'Am I trying to do the reverse massage like this...?'

When I thought that it was all I was going to do to Ian, it was a secretly causal retaliation ending.

"Annabelle, are you really okay?"

After that incident, I continued to pretend to be limping, and Ian was restless and could not leave my side again.

"I'm really okay. If you're that worried, why don't you check it out tonight when the two of us are together."