Chapter 133

Ian hesitated a little at my words to let it go and replied as if he didn't like it.

"...Then they'll keep trying to hurt you."

"It's..."

I was going to tell Ian about my future plans in case he was worried, but I blinked when I suddenly noticed that my pillow had changed.

"Wait, Ian. When did you get a new pillow? Even though the previous ones were a little high..."

"...Just lie down. Does the height of the pillow fit well?"

"It's perfect."

I laid down and spoke comfortably. I felt better at once when I just washed my body and had clean bedding wrapped around me.

"As expected, it's perfect."

Ian's touch only flashed once, and the comfort of the room changed surprisingly. I squinted at him.

"Are you trying to tame me like this? Every night without you, I'll feel uncomfortable"

"Well, it would be a lie if I said no. You said you liked this."

Ian slowly approached and brushed my slightly damp hair.

"I just remembered..."

He said with a frown.

"Actually, I am a swordsman, so I think there are professional maids who are better at this level of care. So in the long run, a different approach would be better."

The expression was so serious that it was as if we were discussing the Empire's downfall. (pr/n: lmao what he so cute for)

I asked, pretending not to know he was approaching me and laid on his back.

"What's that?"

In fact, Ian was not very good at scheming because he was so straightforward and honest.

I looked into his red eyes as the heat began to grow, expecting some common sense words to come out.

And my expectations were betrayed from the first sentence.

"What if you have a hobby of attacking your opponent recklessly like you did in the past? I think I'm the only one in the world who can take your attack, so that's better."

"...What?"

"Why don't you develop a desire to mess up and ruin the person you like? Then you really can't go to anyone else." (pr/n: jnhfghfgh)

As the words continued, the more my thoughts were betrayed.

"Ian, um... If you're going to express your affection, why don't you do it with common sense? It's your specialty. Acting and speaking in common sense."

"...But I think I love you much more than common sense." (pr/n: oh my godd)

"That's true."

I smirked and rubbed my head against his arm.

"What can I do? Even if my lover is a little weird, I have to overcome it with love."

"...You said you weren't tired, were you?"

Ian pulled my waist and whispered, and before I knew it, our bodies brushed each other gently.

"Yes, and you."

I murmured with almost certainty.

"This is why you were working so hard on my bed."

"As expected, I'm not good at scheming."