Chapter 112

'My ideal type...'

He didn't have to think about his ideal type for too long.

From that day on, Annabelle was good no matter what.

"Even if you can't see them in front of your eyes, you think of them, and when they're in front of you, you think of them even more."

One day, when Aaron said something like that, Annabelle was the one that came to mind.

He said it wasn't her, and he tried to deny it a few times by himself, but on every sleepless night, he had no choice but to admit it.

"If you think they might get along with another man, you'll get a weird rage, right?"

Why was he so mad when she was with Robert?

He shouldn't have pretended to be relaxed by giving them time.

Should he have somehow pushed her to take responsibility?

But he had already built a gentlemanly precedent in front of her anyway.

"My ideal type is...just my ideal type, but wouldn't that be meaningless in front of that person?"

Ian spoke slowly. Annabelle clearly said he was her ideal type, but sadly she didn't seem like she really wanted him.

Of course, Orians, the former high priest, did not give up.

"Still, it is important to understand your weaknesses. It can turn your eyes around in unexpected moments."

Orians' interpretation that his ideal type was his weakness was obviously original.

So Ian answered slowly, looking back on the past when he didn't really like Annabelle.

"A good and kind person... Of course I think she's good."

He looked at the fishing rod that did not move and spoke as if to organize his thoughts.

"But she seems to have a greater appreciation for those who can face their own faults."

"Well?"

"When I lead the Knights Templar, I see all sorts of things..."

As he tried to exclude Annabelle as much as possible and think, his words became more and more slow.

"There are people who dare to honestly confess their mistakes that no one would know about if they kept their mouths shut."

"Hmm, I understand. I have often seen people like that in the temple."

"I guess I just instinctively like them."

Ian spoke quietly.

"From the beginning, I've acknowledged that more than a person acting perfect."

"Oh, I see."

"No, maybe even more than admitting..."

His red eyes deepened in the distance.

"...I think the Knights of the Wades somehow tried to keep themselves from missing her."

"Hey."

"Maybe I really want people like that."

"I can tell just by looking at you."

Orians smiled broadly.

"I think it's the first time you've shown your possessiveness so openly."

Then he added sarcastically.

"If such a woman appears, Ian Wade, the duke, will be turned over."

"Well, I may have already been turned over."