Chapter 75

"What? How do you know..."

"You don't remember getting drunk on my horse and lying around in my house? Oh, you don't, because that was when you lost consciousness."

My ears lit up.

It was because I just remembered that on my last birthday, I drank a few glasses of dessert wine with Robert.

It was my uncle who responded to that.

"No, you mean you went to someone else's house while you were drunk? What were you two doing...?"

"Don't get me wrong!"

I waved my hands in surprise.

"That's why I was drunk and arguing... Well, no. It wasn't really surprising that we just looked like that, so don't worry about it."

Then my uncle narrowed his eyes and murmured slowly.

"You said it's comfortable for the two of you to share a room, and it didn't matter if you were drunk... According to my surprising sense, maybe..."

Ian and I did not commit any crime, but we exchanged tense eyes with each other.

As if my uncle had realized it, he clapped at once.

"Aren't you like old childhood friends who are like parrots shouting that nothing will ever work out?"

We were both speechless and had no choice but to remain silent.

My uncle added with a serious expression.

"That was like Marilyn and Oscar! It was my fault for believing that detestable cry. I will never again be fooled by such pretentious words."

So, from that time on, he was a man who had a surprisingly bad sense of humor.

It was fortunate that he didn't have a lot of people around him thanks to his eccentric personality and naive spirit.

It was understandable that he had believed in Lanella for over 20 years, and it was also understandable that he did not hire more people to work for him.

"Were my mother and father like that?"

I asked with my eyes wide open, so I could listen to my parents' love story throughout the meal.

It was a somewhat biased story about my mother, who was always attached to him while always criticizing my handsome but weak father.

"Therefore... Did my mother make the confession first?"

"No, Oscar did it. I mean, he has been liking her for a long time."

Anyway, it was when the meal was over and I was about to get up.

"Annabelle, you go up first."

"What?"

"I'll empty the rest of the drink with little Wade."

"Well, um..."

There was a lot of alcohol left, and Ian and my uncle didn't look drunk at all.

Ian also didn't refuse, so I nodded casually.

Pls read only at pink muffin tl.

"Yes, of course... I'm going to go up first.

In fact, there was a place I wanted to go without telling Ian and my uncle.

Just in time, I thought it was good and stood up first.

***

The place I headed to was a dungeon. The dungeons were crowded with people guarding several layers.