¹Epilogue

[3RD PERSON POV]

"So this is what we have to do every year in this way."

"Okay."

Braden was working hard to hand over the title to Ian.

It was a huge amount of work, but Ian quickly accepted everything without any complaints.

"Alright."

"With this, you have informed me of everything you have planned for this week. I thought I would have to stay up all night, but I teach really well."

Braden clapped proudly in his office. Ian responded bluntly while organizing the paperwork.

"Normal fathers say that their son is very smart at times like this."

"Well, you hear a lot of stuff like that, so you don't need me to tell you, right?"

Braden smiled and tapped Ian on the shoulder.

"Anyway, it was hard. In that sense..."

Then he took out a bottle of wine from inside the office and made a suggestion.

"Would you like to have a drink?"

"Hmm."

Ian frowned as he looked at the bottle Braden was holding.

"It looks like it has a lot of alcohol."

"Of course."

Braden replied with a chuckle.

"Leslie would be terrified to see it. So it's hidden here. Leslie hates it when I'm drunk... Your drinking habit of your mind wandering to the past is bizarre."

"...It's not bizarre."

Ian sighed and said.

"But isn't today a little special? Since we got our work done earlier than originally planned..."

Braden grinned and pulled the string, ordering a servant to bring him some simple finger food and two glasses of alcohol.

"There is neither Leslie nor Annabelle."

At those words, Ian sat right down and took a glass of wine.

Today, Leslie and Annabelle went to an auction in the suburbs together.

They heard rumors that a pretty famous sword would come out at that auction.

Since it was quite a distance, they were going to spend one night there and return to the capital in the morning.

Braden said, 'I get tired of chasing her too much, and pressed Ian to stay in the mansion.

As the logic unfolds, people became more affectionate when they spent some time apart for a day or so, and it was true so it would be nice to see each other again.

Even so, he asked Oscar for a special menu for dinner the next day so that Leslie would never leave for more than two nights.

"So tonight, we can deviate a little bit. I've been waiting for Leslie's absence to drink this."

Braden chuckled and poured a drink into Ian's glass.

~*~

"Nonsense."

At that time, on the border of the capital, Leslie and Annabelle's carriage were returning to the duke's residence.

"Canceling right before the auction, what is this again?"

The auction they decided to participate in was canceled due to the circumstances of the person concerned.

The word was 'the circumstances of the person concerned', which meant that it was simply the change of mind of the person who put out the product.