Chapter 95

"Annabelle."

Ian ruffled his golden hair and said lowly.

"Let's go back. You're drunk. Every time you blink, you forget."

"What are you saying? I am very fine."

I couldn't help but laugh at Ian's words of treating me like a drunken person.

"The wine was given to you by His Majesty himself, so it must have been quite strong. You are drunk."

Those words made me angry. Now, who was judging who was weak and not weak?

"Hey, you're the one who is weak."

I did not want to lose, so I continued.

"You don't know, but in Caronda, you were drunk, and your mind traveled in time, right?"

"In Caronda, there's a lot of drinking..."

"That's an excuse. Even during the opera, after drinking, you asked me to beat you up and curse you."

"..."

Ian was speechless right away, and I laughed as I was happy with his expression.

Come to think of it, it was the first time I met Ian at the banquet since he escorted me in the beginning.

He had his jacket off, unlike in the carriage.

And on the inner vest were two small decorative decorations.

They were decorations I had never seen before.

In an instant, I felt strange.

"This..."

As if possessed, I raised my hand and tapped the medal above his vest with my finger.

The medal was given to the winner of the swordsmanship contest.

I had never seen Ian wear this medal in person.

It was once the medal I really wanted to have.

Perhaps Ian would even win the third medal in the upcoming swordsmanship contest.

'In the original story, it was presented to Cessianne right after the swordsmanship contest.'

After the swordsmanship contest was over, the winner gave the medal to their partner in front of everyone.

Of course, Ian, who was extremely cautious in dating, did not ask for a proper date until after giving the medal.

Leslie also had been awarded a medal by Brayden, the winner of the last swordsmanship contest that she could not participate in due to an injury.

Of course, Ian didn't have a person to give it to, so he still had both.

'Cessanne could not enjoy that great glory. It's not an easy experience...'

I thought, biting my tongue.

Anyway, I had no intention of attaching Cessianne to Ian now.

I lightly touched the medal on Ian's chest, then slowly released it.

"Were you supposed to do all these good things for the banquet?"

"No."

Ian answered slowly.

"I don't do childish things to show my victories in any place other than a banquet."

"Well, I would wear it on my forehead if I ever got a medal of victory. My hobby is childish."

At my words, Ian gave a slightly bewildered expression on his face.

I asked, biting my tongue.

"But why did you do that childish thing today?"