Chapter 132

Being a commoner, I was the only one who was easy to approach because I wouldn't be able to take political revenge once touched.

Of course, regardless of my trivial background, I was also the person Ian loved.

'So now, I'm a hostage with a good value for money.'

I was seriously thinking.

'I think he will try to negotiate something with me...'

Obviously they were going to get out of the black magic situation, but Richard and Elburn didn't want to receive even that punishment.

'If that's the case, that's fine.'

I thought that the punishment was too small compared to the crimes they committed as well as the things they did to me.

'Receive life imprisonment with Carlon.'

Even if the mouse was cornered and bit the cat, it was the mouse that got eaten.

My prediction was not wrong.

"Are you Annabelle Rainfield's sister?"

As soon as I entered an inn before arriving in the capital, a child found me reading a book and approached me with a smile.

"I am a complete fan! I want to be a swordsman too!"

"Oh my... You're a fan? Shouldn't it be Ian?"

"I am a fan of you!"

The child who came directly to me without even giving Ian a glance was clinging to my side.

"You look like the legendary swordsman Bianca!"

"...The legendary swordsman Bianca?"

"You don't know?"

The child blinked her eyes and held out the book she was holding by her side.

"You are the main character here, so I will give you this book. Please read it."

"Huh? You don't have to... I will buy it and see."

"No, it's a gift!"

The child left the book and then ran away.

Unlike Ian, I, who had never been a child's idol, was slightly excited and looked down at the children's book titled <Legendary Swordsman Bianca>.

And as I opened the book, I frowned involuntarily.

"...Huh?"

The bookmark in the book.

"Haha."

I couldn't help but laugh because I couldn't be ignorant of this flower-shaped bookmark. (pr/n: lmao why do they keep selling the same bookmark shape)

When I tried to harm Ian in the past, the people who analyzed schemes harder than anyone else were me and Reid.

To be precise, although I was not as good at swordsmanship and planning, it was planned by Reid, who had an excellent talent for snooping on rogue illegal organizations, and I only agreed with it.

"Hey guys."

I had just arrived and spoke awkwardly among the cluttered crowd.

"I'm tired, so I'll go in first and rest."

I was the first to be assigned a room, so I tumbled in, opened the book, and placed the bookmark in the far corner of the table.

In any case, it was obvious that it would be difficult to find the girl who gave me the book even if I asked for her.