Chapter 130

Ian added shyly with a hot face.

"You said you like to bump into each other. That's what I've just tried. I'm not really this type of person..."

Ian seemed to know how to lie when he said he wasn't that type of person with a face that said he was delighted.

To Ian, who pushed me with his body to reflect my taste, I coughed a few times and answered bluntly.

"What you do with your body... I didn't mean it just like this, but you are subtly talented at exaggerating."

It was strangely reassuring to see the pleasure dwelling in his eyes.

It was because the fact that we were facing each other was so sweet that it didn't seem like my body was shrinking.

My heart was about to explode, and I added.

"Of course, exaggerating it doesn't mean it's a lie."

To be honest, I liked it, so when I told the truth, Ian laughed.

"What can I do...you're so cute I'm going to die."

My heart pounded as he reached out and stroked my hot cheeks.

"When you said you like me, I really thought I couldn't feel any better..."

His voice was languidly clinging to my ears.

"It's so nice to be together like this that I'm going crazy..."

The way he spoke wasn't particularly charming.

Despite this, Ian's word 'cute' was dripping with sincerity.

"Answer me, quick."

He swiped my wrist once.

"Come on, or else I'm going to have to accept myself for getting into more messed up gossip than ever before."

Ian was right.

It was ridiculous to say, why did I do nothing after such a sudden push earlier?

But after hearing everything he had to say, I was moved by an indescribable emotion.

"I don't really care what other people think. You know."

I answered in a trembling voice.

"Even if everyone thinks my lover is crazy."

"Hah."

Ian put his forehead on mine and closed his eyes slightly as if pleased.

"...Good. Then you are my lover."

He narrowed his eyes and smirked as he looked at my hand caught on the bed.

"There is no warp ring."

Of course, I didn't have any jewelry on my hands.

He continued to speak, gently swiping my ring finger.

"After you left me like that and went to the Prince by yourself, there's something I've decided to do."

It was true, but it was a sentence that seemed to be slightly fabricated.

As I was thinking of alternative words, Ian grabbed my hand and whispered, interlocking.

"You should never put a ring given to you by another man on this hand."

He slowly lifted his clasped hands and brought them to his lips. (pr/n: who taught this boy how to be so romantic????)

"I was bothered to see that ring shining at Caronda... After all, you used it to throw me away like this."

I felt his breath on my fingers which tickled.