Chapter 68

Nick was suffering from a lack of sleep.

In the first place, there were not many outsiders visiting Caronda, but due to the nature, he could not just roughly look at them.

Therefore, it was difficult to meet outsiders who claimed to be a couple for hours because of fatigue.

"Ha, it's hard now that I'm old."

Nick sighed and swept his tired eyes.

Almost no one believed him when he went through all the hardships to get to this position.

He only used one room and managed all of his few belongings.

In addition, a safe full of gold coins was hidden deep in the room.

"If I had Lanella, I would have asked for help."

Lanella was one of the people he believed in a little.

It was because he had seen her since they were very young in the nursery.

Lanella was one of the nicest children in the nursery where they grew up.

She even got a job as a doctor's assistant at a public hospital, saying it was better to help people.

"Oscar was crazy. I can't believe he was obsessed with the cranky Marilyn over the docile Lanella."

He did not know how Oscar, who had only repeated foolish choices, was now living.

It was also Lanella who accidentally met his twin brother, Oscar, in the south more than 20 years ago.

"I helped receive Oscar and Marilyn's child... But it was stillbirth. I couldn't see people I knew sad. So I quit everything and came down to the south. I can't believe I met you! It's fascinating."

"Then those two..."

"They're obsessed with money, saying it happened while giving birth to a child in a public hospital."

"Then I don't have to contact him. It'll only interfere with them making money."

Since then, Lanella has been in touch with Nick.

And when he bought the title and got the land, he settled in Caronda.

Lanella first asked for a maid's seat in the castle, but Nick refused, saying he had no money to pay.

Of course, at that time, Nick's room had a safe full of gold coins.

After being rejected by him, Lanella got a job at a nearby animal farm and lived well.

Not long ago, when they got older, she left saying she wanted to go up to the capital and live.

It was when Nick, who found out that a couple was fake after three hours of interrogation, was taking a breather for a while.

"Shall we bring in the next outsiders? They're the people in room 312."

"Oh, okay."

Nick, who was no longer able to see suspicious human trafficking in the territory, not only took special measures but also prepared thoroughly for it.

It was to directly deal with all outsiders by making the Castle itself like a hotel.

'I only have to suffer for a few months. If I do it strictly for a few months, more people will say they won't come because it's dirty and cheap. Caronda isn't that great a place.'

"Tell them to come in."

When Nick spoke in a tired tone, voices of a man and woman quarreling came from afar.