Chapter 119

Robert nodded once and said to the knights who followed us.

"Stand guard. If anything happens inside, and the monsters take any sudden action, take care of them immediately."

Finally we entered the forest.

The interior of the forest, which had not been touched by human footsteps for a long time, was densely dark.

"I know that the inside of the forest is not very wide."

Robert explained calmly.

"It won't take long to look around."

"Yes. We can probably find it easily."

I answered confidently.

Except for the sound of the wind breaking through the leaves, the forest was very quiet.

Instead of the animals living in the forest, fearsome-looking monsters wandered.

The monsters were clearly conscious of us, but they didn't attack us.

Perhaps it was because I was traveling with Robert, who had royal blood.

'Is this what a blood cutlery is...?'

I was taken away as soon as I was born, but I was proud that I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, although I couldn't win this.

Even Ian, who was born with a gold spoon, would be attacked by monsters immediately in this forest.

"Actually, the Imperial Family doesn't care if the authority of the commoners rises a little."

Robert spoke quietly, as if he had read my thoughts.

"After all, the bloodline of the blessed imperial family is the only one."

Indeed, the Imperial Family received absolute loyalty from the magic tower. So the magic items were almost occupied by the Imperial family.

In addition, there were places all over the Empire where the bloodline of the Imperial Family was sacred.

Perhaps it would not be easy for the Imperial Family with superhuman bloodline to decline.

"The problem is with the nobles."

Robert's words continued.

"It doesn't matter to families with history, power, and wealth like the Wades. However, those who have nothing but status are more rampant in raising the ranks of commoners."

The commoner Rainfield family had more money than some middle-class aristocrats.

Except for my status, I lived a lot richer than most noble girls.

High-end meals, fancy attire, and service workers.

"Your Majesty sees the improvement of the rights of the commoners as an opportunity to suppress the power of the nobles. The same goes for me."

Robert said in a voice that was dripping with regret.

"So if I ever married a symbolic commoner..."

"The contract marriage for the throne is really good, but I want you to give up on the other part."

I cut him off once again.

"Anyway, today the Prince will take the place of the Crown Prince."

Loudly, I looked around.

All kinds of plants were growing in groups in the Smaho forest.

The demons moved silently, and not a single bug or bird flew.