Chapter 26

If you asked me who was better, Richard or Elburn... It would still be Elburn who couldn't hide his feelings.

'Look at that.' He was holding my hand and escorting me while his lips trembled.

It meant that he had no choice but to express that he did not like it.

"I know you don't like my existence."

I talked to him calmly first.

"I understand everything. I'm sorry that my mother was rude in asking for this and that."

Richard and Elburn took me before the Marquis of Abedes.

"Oh."

Marquis Abedes smiled at my face.

"Now I see you look a lot like me. Especially the ear flaps..."

My ears were very normal shaped. The Marquis might as well have said I resembled half the people here.

"Yes."

But I matched the rhythm.

"The eyelashes, too. We both have the same length for them."

"Right? That's what I think."

To be honest, even as a joke, I didn't think that our features looked alike.

It was the same with my half-brothers.

The hair was subtly different because it was light purple with a slight red tint to it.

But for now, we agreed that we somehow looked alike.

"I think I've been too careless with you. You look pretty dressed up today. You're even wearing a necklace..."

"Marquis."

He calmly stopped talking.

"What you have done for my mother was enough. I don't want any more from the marquis."

If I hadn't had a little more conscience, I'd have hit the back of her head after she received everything that was supposed to be mine, but I didn't because I didn't want to be tied up with Caitlyn.

All three of them looked at me strangely as if my answer was unexpected.

You thought I'd fall for the necklace comment, you shameless people.

"Rather..."

'Now, don't waste my time and hurry up.'

"I want to know what I can do for you."

I said I wanted to know, but I didn't say I would do it. The marquis's nostrils flared with joy.

I briefly recalled the contents of the original book.

The title of this book, which I was in, was <The Saint Saved the World>.

Literally, a really nice and pretty saint saved the world and gained love.

Ian Wade, the male lead, was as good as the female lead.

On the other hand, Richard, the second male lead, had the opposite character of Ian and was an obsessive rookie who used mean tricks.

Even though the male lead and the female lead were completely righteous, the chemistry between the two was a bit off.

It was like reading a moral textbook...

However, the main characters were the happiest.

It may not have been fun for others, but it must have been the best choice for themselves.