Chapter 51

I again lamented the inconsistency of my poor home schooling. How come I hadn't even thought of saying hello to Leslie? Leslie was the only benefactor who first reached out to me, who was an idiot.

Besides, she was the one who made my parents known, even by chance.
So I nodded quickly.

"Then I have to go."

"Yes, so when I see Cessianne next time, I'll put a message in the duke's mansion. Tomorrow I will officially visit with you." Aaron gladly replied, and I returned to the Duke of Wade's residence after a few days.

On the morning of the day we decided to visit the Duke of Wade, I received a letter from Leslie.
It said, 'Bring your sword and training clothes.' I was a little disappointed. 

This was because, unlike the past where I would bother Ian, I wanted to dress up properly and visit her formally. 

I would also like to sincerely thank her. 

'And let's meet at the training ground.' What followed was even more disappointing. 

Wasn't that the place where I always jumped over the fence and ran away from the gatekeeper? There were people of the Knights Templar who parted like a good spectacle every time I came to the training ground. 

"Oh my gosh." Aaron, who greeted me most passionately at the time, saw the letter over his shoulder and muttered. 

"What Leslie said..." As a newly born Annabelle Rainfield, I wanted to show a different side of myself, so I asked bluntly.

"Why? What is this?" Aaron hesitated for a moment, and then he answered.

"Leslie no longer holds a sword after her leg injury. She has only been to the training ground once because of the sandwich." And because I made a riot at the training ground every day, I got caught by her that one time.

"From what she wrote, maybe..." Aaron said cautiously. "She seems to want to see sister use a sword seriously." In the end, I went to the duke's mansion wearing nothing out of the ordinary.

It felt very strange to go to Duke Wade's training ground with Aaron, without crossing the fence, and walking leisurely.

"There you are..."

As the gymnasium began to come into view in the distance, my steps gradually slowed down. 

'Am I not ashamed of myself? What if everyone laughs at me?'

Feeling restless, I finally couldn't stand it and told Aaron.

"You're still Ian's lieutenant, but me, who was the most unsympathetic to Ian..." Aaron opened his eyes and spoke naturally.

"Can't you see my proud face? How could you think like that?"
"It's more of a fun look than a proud one."

"It was a little mixed, but... there is no other place that is driven by the power of common sense as much as the Knights Templar." Aaron answered seriously.

"Of course, there were some people who hated him because he had an overly sense of justice. But they were arguably ridiculous."

"I'm glad you don't have an overly sense of justice, brother." I moved as slowly as possible, but I arrived at the training ground in the end anyways.

The knights, who had been training hard, looked at Aaron and I, stopped their movements, and looked confused.

As usual, they split like the low tide and seemed to be contemplating whether or not to open the way to lan. 

"I didn't come to fight today..." Without realizing it, as if I was making an excuse, Aaron accepted it.

"Unfortunately, my sister has become a new person. Those two worked together to turn the illegal slave market upside down." As Aaron spoke, regret passed by on the faces of some people.