Chapter 134

The 912th Swordsmanship Tournament was over, but all those who had time to spare were still staying in the capital.

Especially for those who were interested in swordsmanship, even if they squeezed the time they didn't have, they remained.

Because there was a friendly match between Ian Wade and Annabelle Rainfield.

The audience was eagerly anticipating the match between the two, which was happening thanks to the full support of the Emperor.

Robert's dove indicated that they both agreed, and the match was scheduled two days after Ian and Annabelle's scheduled arrivals.

"Honestly, I think Annabelle Rainfield is a genius of misfortune. If it wasn't for Ian Wade, she would have been an unstoppable number one."

"No matter how many times she lost with Ian's overwhelming victory, the contents of the match itself wasn't bad. This time as well, the outcome is decided, but I'll have to wait and see."

"If Anbabelle Rainfield had a proper teacher when she was young, it would have been more worth seeing. She has a lot of talent, but surprisingly, when I saw evaluations, her foundation was a bit weak."

No matter how favorable the evaluation of Annabelle was, there was a public opinion that did not fundamentally change.

It was the atmosphere that was sure of the victory for Ian Wade.

The place where that atmosphere was exposed was the gambling hall.

The friendly match between Ian Wade and Annabelle Rainfield wasn't even worth the gamble.

Because it was clear that anyone would bet on Ian's victory.

Nevertheless, the friendly match kept the capital alive.

There was a hopeful atmosphere that the truth about the black magic behind the Empress and Crown Prince would be revealed clearly.

This was because the Emperor announced that if Robert brought Carlon back, he would question him in earnest and reveal his guilt.

In addition, Maiena, who was detained for blaspheming the Imperial Family in public, was released on a simple bail, but the Empress was still in prison.

Although the Emperor had not yet issued an official sentence, it was a decision that hinted at what direction he was thinking in his heart.

And in the midst of an audit by the Treasury, Elburn Abedes was again sentenced to prison.

Richard Abedes lost consciousness at a banquet and had not yet woken up and was still being cared for by the Marquis, so people would say, 'After the Abedes, the Marquis would be ruined now'.

Of course, Richard was locked up in his room amidst that misunderstanding, ordering various things.

"Therefore... It is said that the bookmark was delivered safely. I even checked the rupture sound. And the next day, I heard the report that Annabelle appeared with an eyepatch on."

At the words of the Marquis Abedes, Richard nodded with satisfaction.

"Is it all going well after that?"

"Yes. The drug that disturbed the sword was put in safely, and a terrorist attack was planned at the last inn on the way to the capital. They said Ian and Annabelle always sit at the table near the entrance."

"Good."

He tried all kinds of drugs, but nothing was as effective as a drug to distract the sword.

It was colorless, odorless, and asymptomatic, so it was the easiest to inject.