Chapter 106

The sword in her hand shone eerily.

After reading Cessianne's thoughts, Bellinock swallowed dry saliva. So this was the opponent's plan to calculate everything.

"What should we do with this?"

Bellinock looked at Lagian with eager eyes.

"Everything was a trap."

"What?"

"Aaron was deliberately baited, and Annabelle was behind him!"

Lagian was slightly dazed, as if he had been hit in the head with a blow.

Come to think of it, the appearance of Aaron, who seemed not at all nervous even though he had been kidnapped, was very suspicious.

But now there was nothing he could do. Hadn't it already happened?

Carlon was such a thorough person, he didn't even attach anyone else. There were only two people involved in this case, Bellinock and himself.

'If anything happens, he must be thinking of putting it all on me as a foreigner.'

Lagian shook his head eagerly. Since they were all connected with money, there was no way there could be a great bond.

However, the amount of money received was considerable, and the amount of money promised to be received after eliminating Annabelle was also an enormous amount.

'I don't care.'

So, all they had to do was join forces in a state of mutual distrust.

Above all, he truly hated Annabelle. So he somehow wanted to kill her with his hands.

'I'm going to have to kill both of them anyway. And if things go wrong...'

Lagian quickly finished his calculations and fixed his sword.

"That's right."

Annabelle, who appeared with her back to the moon, grinned at Bellinock's words, pulled a dagger from her arms and hurled it.

"You are caught in my trap."

The dagger hit the rope that bound Aaron's arm.

Her ability to throw a dagger, which hit through a small gap, was also good, but Aaron's courage, who believed in Annabelle and did not move, was also great.

"Ah."

Aaron shrugged his shoulders as he lifted his dagger with his free hand and even cut the ropes from his legs.

"Thank you, sister."

After untying all the ties, he quickly stood up.

"Even if it's a strategy, it doesn't seem like too much to act as bait in front of your lover."

Lagian was slightly startled by Aaron's movement.

Since Aaron lost to Ian once when he was twelve, he hadn't participated in any swordsmanship contests.

The kidnapping was so easy that he wasn't too wary, but he was a lot more physically fit than he thought.

"Even if my horizons have expanded, I don't want it to expand for a long time."

Aaron jumped and stood in front of Cessianne.

"If anyone touches my girl, I won't let you go! If possible, even if it was childish, I wanted something like this." (pr/n: Lol what a dork)

Lagian counted quickly. There were two swordsmen over there, but there was a woman who had to protect them.

Considering that his own swordsmanship skills were the best, he wasn't pushed that far.