Chapter 128

Carlon was such a careful villain that it was not easy to step on his tail.

In the original story, Carlon's crimes were revealed when he attacked in front of everyone and everyone knew about his atrocities.

So when I guessed that the origin of the third black magic was probably the bamboo forest, I exclaimed inwardly.

The method was different from the original work, but anyway, revealing in front of everyone is the same, so I thought, 'Oh, I can finish everything at once'.

And although there was a variable called Ian, in any case, Carlon effectively got caught.

"Oh, that's strange."

After it was all over, Robert climbed all the cliffs, glanced at us chuckling over Lagian, and said in dismay.

"In the meantime, Ian had heard the curses from Annabelle and I heard the blessings... In the end, that's where each other's feelings come in."

As soon as Ian, whose eyes were turned over, confessed to me as soon as he saw me, there was no one who didn't know our relationship.

"Prince, are you okay?"

I said quietly looking into his eyes. Robert laughed bitterly.

"At first Miss Annabelle told me: I can't give you my heart, so I'll give you the crown prince's seat."

"Ahaha..."

"It was my own greed, and Miss Annabelle kept her promise, but even if it's not okay, there is nothing I can do about it. Besides, Ian puts my mind at ease."

"You also have the qualities of a saint, prince."

Even after arresting Carlon, his expression did not look particularly happy. He must have liked me a lot.

"Once we leave, let's stay at a nearby inn tonight."

Robert sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Actually, all of us are a mess except for Miss Annabelle."

After all, Robert and Carlon had bruises all over their faces because of their fistfights, and Lagian was covered in dirt from Ian rolling him on the floor.

Not to mention Ian, who has been running for two days at an incredible speed.

"Now we can open the Smaho forest."

After arriving at the entrance of the Smaho forest, Robert smiled dejectedly as he passed Carlon and Lagian to the Imperial Knights Templar.

"The origin of black magic, of course, was not the monsters. I couldn't even imagine that so many monsters could all disappear with just one person."

In any case, on the day of the 912th swordsmanship competition, Ian proved to the whole empire his tremendous ability even if it wasn't for the medal.

~*~

As it was getting dark, we found a nearby inn.

Now that the knights escorted the criminals, we had nothing to do.

I went to my room to rest, washed, and laid down on the bed, but I couldn't sleep.

I fidgeted with my sword for a bit and fell into thoughts.

I destroyed all three origins of black magic.

I meticulously cut the last bamboo myself.

'Usually, I had to use the sword myself to know the effect...'

Originally, I was going to experience the effect right away against Lagian.

However, I could not even use my sword properly because Ian overpowered him so easily.