Epilogue

[3RD PERSON POV]

It was a clear morning.

Duke Wade had been quite busy since morning.

"Honey, are you near? Let's go a little earlier. If it's urgent, do it later."

Leslie, dressed in flashy clothes, stood in front of the drawing room, and finally opened the door.

"It's not just another event, it's a wedding..."

Braden, who was having a conversation with a servant from the Imperial Family, got up at Leslie's words.

"Fine. We were done anyway."

The conversation that Braden was having with the Imperial attendant was in fact a disposition towards the people of the Marquis of Abedes.

After looking into the bookmark, a magical item that Ian commissioned, the result was that 'the blood of the person who really hated their opponent' was needed.

And as a result of tracing the purchase route, the Marquis of Abedes came out.

The evidence was too convincing that he was trying to harm Annabelle.

The assassins carried away by the Imperial Knightsalso confided the truth when there was solid evidence.

"Because of the Abedes... When the wall collapsed at the inn, the Crown Prince was also there, so we had to discuss it with the Imperial Family because it was also an attempted murder of an Imperial Family member."

So Braden had asked that the punishment of the Abedes be handed over to Wades.

And finally the answer came from the Imperial Family.

They replied that they would only grant permission if the punishment was greater than the sentence of life imprisonment in the Imperial prison.

Well, in that, Braden was confident.

Because the punishment that happened under the Wades was more than that of the Imperial Family, and not any less.

"They were trying to hurt my daughter-in-law, so I have to take matters into my own hands."

Braden smiled and greeted the Imperial servant. The attendant was about to show his courtesy and leave, but he could not bear it and said a word.

"But that... Is that the friendly match medal?"

At the entrance to the drawing room where the original giant magic stone was located, there was a decoration with a small sparkling magic stone in it.

Naturally, the servant, who thought that there would be 'Dragon's Tears', the great treasure of the Empire, bestowed upon Ian by the Emperor, was in a bit of a panic.

"It's a little different from the medals of the swordsmanship competition... It's the first time I've seen it up close."

"Of course. This is an unprecedented medal."

Braden said, unable to hide his pride.

"It's a medal that my daughter-in-law gave to my son."

"..."

"It's enough to be an heirloom to keep from generation to generation."

The servant awkwardly agreed and left quickly.

It had been a little over a month since the friendly match that made the Empire buzz.

In the meantime, there had been several changes to the Wade duchy.

Among them, it was the very trivial matter that the medal for winning the friendly match was placed in the drawing room.

And the fact that the Duke of Wade was preparing extensively for the succession of the title was a bit of a big deal.