Chapter 84

"What? Are you talking to me?"

"You should get your body and mind right first because you have been lazy in training and said useless things."

"That, that..."

Dave, a knight who was trying to flirt with Annabelle, rolled his eyes and immediately started running, shouting his honor when he saw Ian's cool face.

Everyone whispered at the sight.

"As expected... No matter how much they turn to a partnership because of the black magic, we can't ignore the eight-year resentment."

"He only complimented her a little, but he said 40 laps... The lord still really hates Annabelle."

"If you're a normal human being, you can't forget those eight years of torment."

"Since he is the leader, he can bury the old bad relationship and pretend to cooperate on the outside."

So, no one in the Wade Knights had since approached Annabelle to praise her or get along with her.

Of course, Annabelle seemed to have nothing to do with it.

She even used all the items in the training room very comfortably and was guided by Leslie.

Of course, there were knights who decided to take a different route from Dave.

"Aren't you being too comfortable? You once stirred things up like an idiot."

One of the knights spoke up when Aaron was not around and blocked her bluntly.

Annabelle stared at her opponent while stretching and said.

"Then whom am I making it uncomfortable for? Anyway, don't you think I'm stirring things in a conceptual way now?"

"But if you have a conscience, at least here..."

"What are you saying without any concept?"

"What? What?"

"If you're going to pick a fight without concept, I'll show you some."

However, the knight who quarreled could no longer talk to Annabelle.

This time, Ian came up directly from afar.

"Billy Jankro."

Ian stared at Billy with a burning expression.

"80 laps. Right now."

"What? M-me?"

Billy's quarrel with Annabelle was also a little bit of a reason to secretly appeal his loyalty to Ian.

"Why did I..."

So he was dumbfounded because he couldn't accept the current situation.

"Don't do anything to criticize Annabelle."

"What?"

"I'm the only one who can hear Annabelle's curse." (tl/n: goodness Ian *face palms*)

Even Annabelle shut up at the words.

Her eyes, which were calm even when she was criticized by the knights, were filled with absurdity.

"Okay?"

Ian spoke firmly as if he were wedging.

Everyone was confused and busy organizing their thoughts.

"Will Ian... He really hates it when his knights are criticized."

After some silence, someone with tremendous loyalty tried to wrap it up.