Testing out powers

Previously

Just as izuku was going to an open area where his new subordinates would come to find him thanks to rimuru and ainzs who told them where he was located before they disappeared. As he was walking he saw two of his classmates that made his life miserable "I think I should test out my new power and see how much stronger I have gotten" said izuku with a grin on his face.

 As he was walking he saw two of his classmates that made his life miserable "I think I should test out my new power and see how much stronger I have gotten" said izuku with a grin on his face

Now

Izuku then followed the two boys, who were walking back home "Did see how those heroes chewed out that useless Deku" said the fat boy with bat wings "yeah that made my day, it serves him right" said the kid with long fingers."Hey let's take this alleyway it will get us home faster" said the fat boy as he and his companion went to the alley unaware of izuku following them.

As the two boys were walking down the alleyway only to find themselves at a dead end "great job genius it's a dead end my mom is going to kill me for being late to dinner" said the boy with bat wings "oh shut up come let's turn back and get out of here" said the long-fingered boy "I'm afraid that ship had sailed" said a mysterious voice. Then two boy turned their heads only to see a shirtless izuku with his hands in his pockets "well well if it isn't deku what the hell are you doing here did you come here for a beating" said the long-fingered boy he was cracking his knuckles "yeah, you useless waste of space" said the fat boy with bat wings "3 " said izuku in a monotone voice. "What," asked the fat boy "I am going to count to 3 and if you two don't kneel in front of me by then you forfeit your lives," said izuku as his eye glowed green "1"

 "What," asked the fat boy "I am going to count to 3 and if you two don't kneel in front of me by then you forfeit your lives," said izuku as his eye glowed green "1"

(Just the eyes)

Both boys took a step back but proceeded to him more "ha you think that just because your quirk manifest we would listen to someone like you" "2."Yeah who do you think you are deku you are nothing but a bug that needs to be squashed" "3" "I bet your mother—" the boy with long fingers tried to taunt him more only to be interrupted as izuku punched him in the face sending him flying and crashing into the wall in bending him to it izuku then roundhouse kicked the fat boy with wings in the face knocking him to the ground with a thud. Izuku then proceeded to kick him in the stomach repeatedly then picked him up by the back of his shirt and then slammed him into the brick wall. Izuku then walked towards him picking him up again and started punching him in the face repeatedly.