Building a kingdom

Previously

"Alright let go then shall we," said izuku as he puts his hands in his pockets and started to walk out of the alleyway only to stop at the entrance." Well then I hope you guys enjoyed the show," izuku said to the group of individuals that were on top of the roofs of the buildings watching him from the shadows then they all jumped down in front of izuku and kneeled before him with their heads down "we greet you izuku-sama," said the individuals.

Now

Izuku looks at them for a moment then starts walking past them "let's go" said izuku as then a hobgoblin raised its head "where to izuku-sama" asked the hobgoblin izuku stopped and turn his head towards the hobgoblin "where else gobta a place where I will build my kingdom" said izuku as then a teleportation circle appeared beneath them and they disappeared.

Unknown to izuku a person watched him disappear and decided to check to alleyway he came out of when the person saw all the blood on the walls and ground and did the only logical thing and regurgitated their dinner and called the cops time passes and the cop shows up and taped off the alleyway soon a man wearing a top hat, tan raincoat and white gloves stepped out of the vehicle. "Oh detective Naomasa Tsukauchi your here," said a police officer as he lifted the black and yellow tape.

"Alright, what do we got," asked the detective "well for starters the alley is covered in blood but no bodies, the forensics team is checking who the blood belongs to and we have a witness," said the cop

"Alright, what do we got," asked the detective "well for starters the alley is covered in blood but no bodies, the forensics team is checking who the blood belongs to and we have a witness," said the cop. "Aright take me to the witness," said detective Tsukauchi as the cop escorted him to the witness it was a young woman in her 30 with blonde hair wearing a green t-shirt black jeans, and blue running shoes.

"Hello mam my name is Tsukauchi I'm a detective with the police can you tell me what transpired tonight," asked the detective. "Yes t-th-there was a kid with green hair that came out of that alleyway with two ginormous skeleton knights and a group of people came from the building roofs up above and jumped off and bowed to him and then there was so kind of circle appeared on the ground and they vanished into thin air," said the women still horrified by seeing all the blood.

"What do you think sir," asked the police officer "I don't know but see if she could give us a description of that boy, I need to go talk with an old friend," said detective Tsukauchi as he got in his car and drove off unaware that a guy with blue hair and a horn on his head watching and listening from the shadows.

Izuku and the others soon appeared in a vast forest as far as the eye can see "this place should be quite nice" said izuku as he was looking around the area "now then raise your heads and stand" said izuku as all of them raised their head and stood up.