Plan in motion pt 1

Previously

"Now then as for you two, you'll stay with me until we find the target, after all, I made a promise to you and I intend to keep it," said izuku as the other two individuals only bowed to him. "Now then let's get started shall we," said izuku as he snapped his fingers and they all left to do their tasks leaving izuku and the other two people alone on the cliff.

Now

Mare went to the outskirts of the forest to prevent others from interfering with izuku's plan "alright I have to do my best, no I must do my best for izuku-sama" said mare as he then lifted his wooden staff high in the air before slamming it into the ground as he did the ground started to tremble as the earth was splitting apart and giant vines soon erupted from the ground creating a wall that separated the forest from the outside world. "There that should do it I hope sis and the others will be alright," said mare as he looked at the forest.

Arua was currently jumping from branch to branch as fast as she could to find the nomu "man I was hoping they would tell me the location of the thing but hey this makes it more fun" said arua as she continued to search for the nomu. "I got to keep moving or else we are dead" yelled a voice as arua was on top of a tree and heard the sound of a chainsaw as she looked and saw a kid with a blue and white bandanna on his head carrying an unconscious momo while being chased by her target.

"Well that was easier than expected," said arua as she then jumped down from the tree and landed in between the two students the nomu has a very large, muscular build similar to the one izuku broke free from its ice prison but this nomu had mint green skin, wears black trousers ripped just above his kneecaps, and a brown belt. Like the previous Nomu his brain is exposed, but most of it is protected by a shiny, purple helmet with two red visors and a metal gag. The most defining feature about him is the six retractable arms that protrude from his back, each having a construction tool coming out of it.

The kid with the blue and white bandanna only looked at her "hey what are you doing get out of here kid or your going to die" said the kid as arua only looked back at him

The kid with the blue and white bandanna only looked at her "hey what are you doing get out of here kid or your going to die" said the kid as arua only looked back at him. "Here catch," said arua as she through a light blue ball at him. "Use that to heal your friend and be thankful for izuku-sama who gave us these potions to heal anybody who gets hurt," said arua as the nomu raised its chainsaw hand and was about to attack arua. "Hey look out" yelled the kid as the nomu swung down his arm where arua was only to hit nothing but the ground as aura simply stepped to the right.

"If I were you I'd use the potion I just gave you to your friend there," said arua as she pointed at momo who was hurt pretty badly. Arua then turned around to face the nomu "also if you stay here you'll be in my way" said arua as she brought out her whip and got ready to fight the nomu. "Wait what" but before he could ask arua engaged the nomu who swung his saw arm at her only for arua to duck under and was behind the nomu she quickly turned around and swung her whip at the nomus hand cutting it clean off as blood poured out of the dismembered limb and onto the ground causing the nomu pain.

Arua then noticed that its wound wasn't healing "so you can't regenerate that makes this easier" said arua as the nomu lunged at her as she only smiled as she moved out of the way and swung her whip just as the nomu passed slicing off two more saw arms. The nomu then crashed into a tree and stood back up and tried to attack aura but she was dodging all of the attacks with little effort "come on you can do a lot better than that" said arua as the bloody-covered nomu still tried to land a hit on her.

Arua then sighed "I thought this would be more fun but it is getting boring so I am just going to end this," said arua as she jumped away from the nomu and put away her whip, and brought out her bow. She then landed on top of a tree and aimed for the remaining limbs she pulled the string of her bow and released firing an arrow at the nomu then the arrow spits into multiple arrows and the arrows had so much force that they tore off the nomus arms and legs leaving the nomu only a stump.

Arua then jumped down from the tree and walk towards the nomu and stopped the bleeding so it would not die "mission accomplished by this was a letdown man I bet the others are having fun" said arua as she sighed before getting out some rope and toes the nomu up then summoned one of her beasts and tied the nomu to the back of it and headed back to izuku who was laying down on a rock with a plant in his mouth looking at the night sky.

Arua then noticed that the other two people were sitting beside him and could tell that they were getting impatient." I have returned izuku-sama and brought back the nomu as requested," said arua as she and her summon kneeled. Izuku then sat up with a smile on his face great work aura so how was it tell me the truth" said izuku "to be honest it was pretty boring the nomu I have does not have any healing abilities like the other nomus" said arua. "I see, sorry I thought they would put up a fight," said izuku.

"Oh right there were two people that were being chased by the nomu," said arua "what happened to them," asked izuku "I gave them a potion for the girl that would join you," said arua, as izuku walked toward her and placed his hand on her head causing her too stiff up "you, did well arua now they are indebted to us," said izuku arua was happy. "For your hard work I am going to give you a reward, now what would you like" asked izuku. " I can't think of anything right now izuku-sama," said arua. "That's alright just tell me later," said izuku as arua nodded as she stood up. "Now let us see how the others will fair," said izuku as he looked at the forest.

Hope you guys enjoyed and let me know what should arua's reward should be