Planning pt 2

Previously

"That's perfect unfortunately we will have to stop here as there are two more I have to get," said Izuku as separated from Mitsuki and told her what he was going to do "W-well if that is what you want t-then I'll do it," said Mitsuki as Izuku kissed her one more time on the lips and opened a gate "good ill be back once I got the others," said Izuku as he left. Mitsuki composed herself as she was breathing heavily as she got her phone out and called Camie.

Now

Izuku was now above a certain psychiatric ward where he would find the woman he was looking for as he made his way inside a certain room he saw who he was looking for Rei, and Fuyumi Todoroki as he soon appeared in front of them. "It's ok I did not come here to make trouble I came to talk, also I placed a barrier around us so no one would interrupt us," said Izuku as they looked at each other.

"Honestly we were expecting you to come to me for what Shoto and Shota did to you," said Rei "You are mistaken if I wanted to go after the one responsible I would have gone after Endeavor those two mistakes were not your fault as you saw its the worlds and endeavors fault," said Izuku. "What do you want then" asked Fuyumi "To be perfectly blunt I want both of you," said Izuku as he looked at them they were shocked by his response.

"W-what do you mean you want the both of us" asked Fuyumi as she was blushing along with Rei. "It's just as you imagine to be honest I had a crush on both of you and still do for example I love how Fuyumi decided to become a teacher and give it her best effort and I love how Rei didn't let her past control her as continues to defy endeavor," said Izuku as he looked at them and smiled as this made their hearts skip a beat.

"I can also grant you the power to take revenge on your so-called family who sold you like a product to someone who just wanted to use you for power together you can make the people who made you suffer all these years feel your pain," said izuku. Both Rei and Fuyumi thought about it and knew he was telling them the truth.

That is when Izuku made a clone and walked over to them "I am not like endeavor I will treat you both with respect and love you both deserve and I will never let anybody hurt you again" said Izuku as he lifted their head and moved closer to their lips as they didn't protest and kissed them. As Izuku kissed them he wrapped his arms around them as they felt safe and warm and wrapped their arm around his neck to deepen the kiss soon they separated to catch their breath as they looked at each other.

"So I take it that was a yes," asked Izuku as they both nodded Izuku then opened a gate in the room "Oh, and don't worry Natsuo is in my kingdom," said Izuku as they entered the gate and they were in the throne room. Izuku then opened another gate as Mitsuki and Camie stepped out rei and Fuyumi were surprised izuku then told them about his idea of getting revenge on the others Rei and Fuyumi were a bit hesitant but Shuna assured them that it was fine. Izuku then led them to his chambers and they were amazed by his castle.

Timeskip two days

Ever since Izuku showed the world the world who they were and were constantly being ridiculed by people Izumi and the twins were hanging out at her house as Nezu gave them a day off school. Endeavor was also at the house with Shota and Shoto as Assmight was cooking lunch for them it became hard to buy groceries as some of the stores banned them or overcharged them.

Soon there was a knock on the door Izumi went to go answer it "Hello is this the Yagi residence" asked a mail man "Yes it is" said Izumi "That's good I have a package for you if you would just sign here" said the mailman as Izumi sighed the paper on the clipboard and the mailman gave her the package. "What is it Izumi," asked Assmight "It's a package but it doesn't say who's it from," said Izumi "It's probably more hate mail," said bakugo as they opened the box and saw a disc.

Soon they went to the living room and played the disc soon as they inserted the disc and put play they were all frozen in place unable to move a muscle. "Hello asshole how have you been I'm glad you received my gift and you wondering why you can't move well that easy magic for someone like me anyways I thought I make your lives even worse I hope you enjoy the show because I certainly enjoyed them," said Izuku as revenge against them began.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter sorry if it wasn't that good