Sweet revenge pt 2 🍋

Previously

Once Izuku was done he put Rei with the others as he looked at the two bombshells that were left as they were masturbating and then climaxed Izuku walked over to them "So which one wants to go next" asked Izuku as Mitsuki opened her legs and used her finger to widen her pussy "I-Izuku please fuck me I can't wait any longer" said Mitsuki as she was breathing heavily.

Now

Izuku inserted his dick inside of Mitsuki as she moan in pleasure Izuku grunted at how tight she was and started to thrust his hip as fast and rough as he could and grabbed her breast and started to fondle them and suck on her nipples. Mitsuki was moaning like crazy as Nana also wanted some attention as izuku saw this and stopped ducking on mitdukis breast then lay down on his back as Mistsuki moved her hips up and down as Nana then walked over to them and put her pussy on izukus mouth and he started to eat her out as he inserted his tongue inside of her pussy causing her to moan in pleasure.

Nana and Mitsuki never felt such pleasure in their lives As Izuku thrust his hips faster Mitsuki moved her hip to follow Izuku as saliva was dripping down her mouth and her eyes rolled up "Yyyeeessss fuuuuck mmee" moaned Mitsuki as she wished she left Masaru for Izuku long ago as he could never made her feel this good.

Izuku then put his arms around Nana's thighs making his tongue go deeper into her pussy both of them were moaning like crazy as this went on for a few more minutes as came as Mitsuki felt Izuku's warm cum enter her womb. Izuku then swallowed all of Nana's fluids as she got off his face, izuku then removed his dick from Mitsuki's pussy she moan when he took it out and Izuku loved the face she made.

Izuku then made his way to Nana and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around his neck he put his hands on her ass and lifted her then inserted his dick into her pussy making her moan and started to thrust into her As rough and fast as he could

"Ooohhh yyyyeeessss pooouund my pussyyyy" moaned Nana as her mind was going blank due to the pleasure as Izuku started to suck on her breast and used his teeth to gently bite down on them as Nana threw her head back as Izuku still fondling her ass. Izuku was close to cumming she knew Nana was as well by how her pussy tightened around his dick as he started to fuck her faster "iiizzzuukkuu I'm cuummiing" moaned Nana as she came and so did Izuku as he filled her pussy with his seed as she mind went blank.

Once Izuku was done cumming inside of Nana he put her and Mitsuki on the bed but to his surprise, they both pushed him onto the bed as they were stroking his dick "You didn't think it was over did you we can still go a few rounds" said Mitsuki as ...

Once Izuku was done cumming inside of Nana he put her and Mitsuki on the bed but to his surprise, they both pushed him onto the bed as they were stroking his dick "You didn't think it was over did you we can still go a few rounds" said Mitsuki as izuku saw rei was also ready for another round. Izuku only smirked "Alright then," said Izuku as Rei kissed him Mitsuki and Nana put Izuku's dick in between their breast and lick the tip Izuku loved how soft their breast felt. Rei then stopped Izuku Izuku as she showed him her pussy "Could you please a lick down there" asked Rei as she blushed as Izuku inserted his tongue inside of her pussy as she moaned in pleasure.

Izuku was close to cumming as he moved his tongue deeper into Rei as she cummed Izuku followed after as he came and his seed went all over Nana and Mitsuki's breasts. Izuku then Nana and Mitsuki lick his cum off each other and made two body doubles as they went by hind them and instantly inserted their dicks inside of them as they moaned in surprise as their pussies were still sensitive.

Izuku then sat up and got Rei to sit on his lap with her back facing him he gently inserted his dick inside of pussy she moaned in pleasure as he fondled her breast and kissed her on the lips as he gently thrust into her. The body doubles were fucking Nana and Mitsuki as rough and fast as they could while pinching and twisting their nipples soon they were reaching their limit as Izuku and the body double came inside of them as they moaned in pleasure. After they were done cumming inside of them the body doubles then moved Nana and Mitsuki to the bed along with Rei.

Izuku then went over to the device he used to record everything and he smiled at the device "I hope you enjoyed the show because they are mine now and forever" said Izuku.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter