Gaining a daughter

Previously

"You all wasted enough of my time be gone," said izuku as he made a gate under them and they vanished as izuku turned around to where overhaul was only to see nothing. Izuku looked around for the other two only to see and hear nothing "those bastards" said izuku as the ground was shaking and he clenched his fist just then noir appeared behind him "I have finished dealing with the trash izuku-sama" said noir as he bowed and izuku then took a breath to calm himself. "Should we go after them?" asked noir "no everything is okay for now let us go I want to check up on the girl" said izuku as he opened another gate and stepped through it.

Now

The heroes were transported a few blocks from where izuku was and were surprised "what in the world just happen" asked cementos. "It would appear that we transported," said nighteye "you are correct nighteye it seems izuku has an ability similar to that mist villain that appeared in USJ," said nezu who was on Aizawa's shoulder.

"Well now, what we do" asked midnight "no need to fret midnight we have what we need cementos if you would," said nezu as cementos put his hands on the ground and overhaul and the two other remaining yakuzas appeared out of the ground. "Alright, so what is next," said Present Mic. Just then nighteye's phone rang "hello Naomasa what did you discover" asked nighteye.

"Looks like izuku was right we found traces of blood belonging to a child called eri on a chair," said Naomasa as he was clenching his fist "I see thank you let me know what else you find," said nighteye as he hung up the phone and went to where overhaul was started to kick him as hard as he could in the stomach as the other heroes then grabbed nighteye and held him "let me go I going to make this son of a bitch pay," said nuggets as the heroes were holding him back.

"Nighteye you need to calm down what did Naomasa tell you," said endeavor as it took a minute for nighteye to calm down and the others let him go "I had Naomasa, and the police check overhauls base since it was unguarded and searched for anything that we could use to put overhaul away and Naomasa was listening when we were walking to izuku as he was right they found traces of blood from a girl called eri," said nighteye.

The others were disgusted by this "so what do we do with this these pieces of shit" said assmight "we take them to Tartarus" said nezu as he was clenching his paw as it causes the teacup to crack "Aizawa call for transportation" said nezu "right away" said Aizawa after a few minutes have passed overhaul and his men were being transported to Tartarus as overhaul opened his eyes as had a hint of green.

Meanwhile

As izuku entered the gate he saw eri being comforted by inko, shion, shalltear, and albedo and he walked up to them as Shuna went to izuku " how is she" asked izuku "not good I'm afraid she keeps thinking that overhaul will find her and make her suffer" said Shuna as she looked at eri with terror in her eyes.

Izuku then walked to where eri is and crouched down to her eye level "hey eri remember me" said izuku with a calm voice as eri nodded. "You don't have to worry about that person who hurt you he won't ever hurt you again so you don't have to be afraid," said izuku as he grabbed eri's hand but then tears start to fall onto his hand, and saw eri was crying.

"Mama through me away she said I was a monster because I made dad disappear then t-the b-ad man said I w-was n-no-thing b-but a c-cur-se aaaaahhh" eri tried to speak more but it was difficult for her as izuku hugged her as she cried in his arm as tear now stain his shirt "sshh it okay you don't have to say anything just let it we are here," said izuku as eri was crying her heart out and izuku was patting her head.

After a while, eri stopped crying and izuku looked at her and saw the damage overhaul has done to her "eri you are not cursed, you are certainly not a monster no matter what people say are the stronger child I have met" said izuku "r-really" said eri as she cried and izuku nodded.

Just then izuku got an idea as to how to make her feel better "eri I will be right back" said izuku as inko took his place and was back with a few instruments "okay eri listen to this" said izuku as he stated to sing.

As izuku finished he saw eri was a little calmer now "c-can you p-play one more" asked eri as izuku smiled "sure I got just the song" said izuku as started to sing one more song.

When izuku looked at eri he saw her smiling and her cuteness was out of this world. Izuku then went towards her "hey eri want to be daughter" said izuku as this shocked everyone "wait really" asked eri as her eyes filled with joy for the first time. "Yes, and I promise you will never have to go through that horrible experience again," said izuku as he put his hand on eri's head "so what you say," said izuku as eri cried again but not out of terror but happiness.

As she hugged him and he hugged her back as everyone was happy that eri was ok "can I call you papa" asked eri as she tilted her head izuku almost fainted due to her cuteness "yes you can" said izuku as eri looked at shion, Shuna, shalltear, and albedo "are they my new mamas" asked eri and the four of them went to eri and gave her a group hug "of course we are your new mamas" said the four of them.

Inko and Hisashi were delighted to have a granddaughter. "Huh, why do I get the feeling like this won't be the only time I adopt a child," said izuku as he shrugged then went to tell everyone that the kingdom has a princess.

Sorry if this is not what you guys were expecting but I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, also I decided that the movies for mha I am going to make it a long chapter so I am going to be busy see y'all later