It begins pt 1

Previously

It was now nighttime and Izuku was sitting on his throne and holding an ice bag over his head as he was looking in the mirror and saw Nezu talking to the media and trying not to reveal their plan. Izuku then summoned another mirror and watched the league's hideout and waited for his chance to strike "Let the show begin" said Izuku.

Now

Izuku watched as Nezu and the teachers of UA apologize to the people for their ignorance as this surprised Izuku. "I've seen enough," said Izuku as he desummoned the mirror and focused on the League of Villains. "Souei what is the situation with Iida," thought Izuku as he used thought communication. "He and the others are at a warehouse," said Souei "Why are they there they should be in the direction of the hideout," asked Izuku as he thought.

"Souei what is in the warehouse," asked Izuku "Yes sir," said Souei as he used shadow movement to get inside and he saw a bunch of nomus. "Izuku-sama there are nomus inside the warehouse," said Souei as Izuku was thinking "I see so they split them up and I'm guessing hand job found the tracking device on one of the bakuhoes he has while the other still has theirs," said izuku.

"Still a whole warehouse filled with nomus is too good to pass up, noir, sebas," said Izuku as they bowed to him "Yes izuku-sama," said the both of them "I want you to go to the warehouse and get ever single nomu that are there take some death knight with you," said izuku "what would you like us to do with the bakugo that is there," asked sebas. "Use that bakuhoe as leverage until you got all the nomus after that leave it I do not need a lower life form," said Izuku. "It will be done izuku-sama," said the both of them as izuku opened a gate and they walked through it.

Izuku then looked back at the villain's hideout and saw the heroes and police were about to begin their raid. "Everyone stand by and wait for my orders," said Izuku as they all went to their positions. Izuku just wanted and waited for his moment to strike.

Meanwhile

Noir and Sebas exited the gate with a couple of death knights as Izumi saw the gate appear and hid along with the others "Wait I know that guy with the black hair he was one of Izuku's men why are they here" asked Shota Sebas punched the doors destroying then and gaining access and the death knight entered the were house and heard a lot of noises coming from inside and they waited to see what they were doing.

That is when they saw the death knights and were shocked to see them coming out of the warehouse with nomus in containers. "Where the fuck are they going to do with those," asked Shoto as the death knights entered the gate with the nomus. Just as they were getting the last of the nomus they were interrupted as heroes showed up "Hold it right there you are under arrest" said best jeanist as he and the others got ready to fight.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," said Noir "Why is that" asked mt lady as a death knight came out of the wear house and everyone saw Katsumi was in the container. Noir then extended his claws and scratched the glass of the container "So what is it going to be heroes" asked Noir "Stand down" said best jeanist as they just stood there as best jeanist tried to use his quirk on Noir and Sebas only to see it didn't work.

Noir smiled as he knew what he was doing "Nice try but these clothes have magic properties that counter your quirk and it was possible by no other than Izuku-sama he is the perfect person to inherit my rimuru-sama's powers" said Noir as the last death knight entered the gate "well then we got what we came for I do hope you all have a good night goodbye" said noir as they entered the gate leaving Katsumi.

"Damn it if only we had been here sooner," said grand orca as they got Katsumi out of the container and covered her with a piece of cloth. "I know how you feel but why leave her, it's clear that Izuku hate her and the others so why did they not just take her," thought best jeanist. "Yea this is grand orca we Katsumi bakugo at our location we need to get her to a hospital ASAP," said grand orca as he carried her.

Just then he used his quirk and moved everyone out of the way as they were attacked and it was at that moment the others who were hiding felt an ominous aura except for Iida who thought it was nothing compared to Izuku's but pretended to be scared.

"I must say you did well getting them out of harm's way best jeanist," said AFO as he floated high in the air. Best Jeanist tried to use his quirk to restrain AFO but it was useless as AFO fired an air attack at best jeanist which destroyed the fibers and pierced his stomach as he coughed out blood. "I see so your strength comes with practice and practical experience, not raw power, I don't need your quirk it would be a bad match for me," said AFO.

AFO then went back onto the ground and checked the warehouse saw it was empty and clenched his fist in anger "Curse that izuku" said AFO as Souei received thought communication from Izuku "Souei what is the situation with Iida and his group asked Izuku "Izuku-sama AFO has appeared near the warehouse and took down three heroes" asked Souei. "well then let's watch a bit more and see what happen" said izuku as he ended the thought communication.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter