The date and unexpected

Previously

"So how do you feel now Iida," asked izuku "satisfied thank you also what are you going to do with the body," asked Iida, "I think I will make it into a death knight can't have too many," said izuku. "I also have some news as well izuku," said Iida "yes what is" asked izuku "after the internship I will be headed to I-Island," said Iida as izuku nodded "if there is anything that would interest me let me know immediately," said izuku "of course izuku," said Iida "good we'll enjoy your night iida till we meet again," said izuku as he and souei left and took the body of stain leaving iida on the roof again.

Now

As Izuku exited the gate and then sat on his throne as shion, Shuna, albedo, and shalltear entered the throne room. Izuku smiled "how have you guys been" asked izuku as he got up and kissed them all on the cheek "we have been good a bit busy though," said Shuna "don't overwork yourselves ok," said izuku as they smiled at how worried he is about them "don't worry we won't," said shion.

"So how did your evening turn out," asked shalltear "pretty good not only did I get stain but also made sure my message would spread," said izuku as he knew that there was a camera and took the opportunity to get others to his side. 

"That is wonderful to hear izuku," said albedo "oh that reminds me how is vesta doing these days I should visit him," said izuku "he is doing fine in fact he wishes to speak with about creating a potion he has been working on," said Shuna "alright I will go see him when I have the chance," said izuku.

"That reminds we don't get to spend a lot of time together do we," said izuku "yes we have all been busy as of late trying to get this kingdom ready to enter the world," said albedo "well how about I take you all on a date tomorrow I will have the others do your work," said izuku as they all had a smile on their faces "that would be lovely we get everything ready," said Shuna.

"Alright we will go to the area where there are fewer heroes and I will make sure that they don't recognize us," said izuku as they all nodded "well we can't wait to spend some quality time with you izuku," said shion as she buried his face in her chest. "I will go prepare some clothes for us to wear," said Shuna as izuku nodded and they all started to leave the throne room to prepare for the date.

Timeskip next day

Izuku was getting ready for his date today with albedo, Shuna, shalltear, and albedo as izuku put on his outfit he opened the door and walked towards the throne room where he sees all four of them and he was amazed by how stunning they looked "wow you four look incredible" said izuku as he looked at them.