Hard days work 🍋

Previously

"Oh and don't worry we told Shigaraki we need to do something important and he said it was alright so don't worry about it," said Toga as they rushed to Izuku's room as they reached the room he saw Lupusregina near his room, and saw she was shaking and saw her face was red and he instantly knew what she wanted. "Awe is my little bitch in heat," asked Izuku as he grabbed her ass and started to fondle it making her moan "Y-yes" replied Lupusregina as she was moaning from his touch, and her panties were getting wet. "Well I can't leave you like this so why don't you join us so I can help you relax," said Izuku as he let go of her ass she went straight to the room only for Izuku to smirk as this was going to one hell of a night.

Now

Once Izuku entered the room he saw all of them taking off their clothes as fast as they could and Izuku loved every moment of it as he also took off his clothes and they were now naked. "Alright who is first," asked Izuku as he saw Lupisragina going towards but Yasaka stopped her as she got behind her and started to fondle her breast and pinch her nipples causing Lupisragina to moan "Ah Ah ah you already had a taste of him why don't you wait your turn" said Yasaka as she pulled on lupisraginas nipples with her right hand and used her left hand and started to finger lupisragina pussy causing her to moan like crazy.

"Don't worry Izuku I can handle her you focus on them" said Yasaka as she kissed Lupisragina. As Izuku watched his dick was now rock hard Toga and Clementine went to Izuku's toga and kissed Izuku and they started to make out as Clementine started to rub his dick with her left hand and sucked the tip. As Toga and Izuku were still kissing each other he put his right hand towards her butt and started to squeeze it making Toga moan in response and used his left hand and made Clementine deep-throat his dick. Izuku was surprised that Clementine had no gag reflex and continued to use her mouth and she loved every minute of it as Izuku then started to suck togas breast.

Izuku was close to climaxing as he thrust his hips faster and finally cummed Clementine's eyes shot wide open and was swallowing all of Izuku's cum as Izuku pull his dick out of her mouth and some landed on her breast that is when Toga started to lick the cum off her breast. As soon as they finished cleaning the cum off they looked at Izuku with want in their eyes. "Izuku I can't wait anymore please fuck me," said Toga "No fuck me please," said Clementine as Toga looked at her "You already sucked his dick," said Toga as Izuku then thought of something.

"Both of you get on the bed and get on top of each other," said Izuku as they looked at him and nodded as they did what they were told "Like this," said Clementine as she was on top of Toga as Izuku smiled as he started to fondle clementines ass making her moan "oh yeah like this," said izuku as they then saw izuku grow a second dick and Aline them to each of their vaginas and thrust his hips forward claiming their virginities. Izuku then started to thrust into them making them moan in pleasure.

With Yasaka

As Izuku was busy fucking Toga and Clementine, yasaka was busy with Lupisragina "No fair I want Izuku aah" moaned Lupisragina as Yasaka was fondling her breast "Oh don't worry you'll get a chance but for now let's have some fun" said Yasaka as she laid lupisragina on the ground and spread her legs and got a good view of her vagina as she had a smile on her face "Itadakimasu" said Yasaka as she inserted her tongue inside of lupisragina exploring every inch inside as she ark her back and grabbed the back of Yasaka wanting her to not stop. That is when Yasaka turned her body and put her vagina in front of Lupisragina and she immediately did the same as Yasaka making each other moan pleasure.

Back with izuku

Izuku continued to fuck both Toga and Clementine as Clementine fell on top of Toga due to the pleasure she was receiving and feeling more pleasure as she and togas nipples touched one another's as they were both a moaning mess as Izuku was close to climaxing. After a few minutes, Izuku filled their insides with his seed as they moaned and climaxed as well they couldn't move and Izuku saw that they were satisfied.

The Supreme Ruler On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara