Allies gainned

Previously

When he entered the alleyway he saw a teenage boy about his age dead on the floor and another person covered in blood when the other person saw izuku they went and charged at him which he evaded "I guess I have to play with you" said izuku as he removed his disguise and charge at the person as they fought.

Now

After the fight izuku returned to the throne room "well that was an interesting evening" said izuku as his subordinates were waiting for him "izuku-sama are you alright" asked rigurd "yes I am alright I am better than alright" said izuku as he sat on his throne "what do mean izuku" asked shalltear "I have placed a mole within the league of villains" said izuku "amazing as expected of izuku-sama" said demiurge.

"May we know who this mole is so we don't kill the person by accident?" asked Mare "of course you can come in now" said izuku as a person opened the door to the throne room? "say hello to our mole?" said izuku with a smile "it's a pleasure to be working with you all?" said the person. "Now then demiurge, albedo please make sure our associate here is well informed about our situation I have somewhere else to be," said izuku "yes sir," they said as they bowed, and izuku teleported away.

Somewhere in Musutafu

Iida was on his way back home from visiting his brother in the hospital "curse you stain just you wait I am going to bring you down" said Iida in frustration "I can help you with that" said a voice as iida turned around and saw izuku "it's you" said Iida as he got in a fighting stance while izuku put his hands up.

"I didn't come here to fight I just want to talk," said izuku as Iida just glares at him "yeah talk about what your surrendering," said Iida "no I just came here to offer you a deal," said izuku "sorry not interested in what you have to say I am taking you in," said Iida as was getting his phone out and about to call for heroes. "Alright but know that I can help your brother walk again," said izuku as Iida stopped and looked at him.

"W-what did you say" asked Iida "I said I can make your brother walk again and be a hero again," said izuku "t-that's not possible the doctors said that he can't walk again," said Iida looking at izuku "see that is the difference between me and the feast I make the impossible possible Iida," said izuku as Iida is looking at him.

"I see you are still skeptical I don't blame you," said izuku "tell me if you want to help why did you kill all those people," said Iida as izuku looked at the sky "let's discuss this somewhere else," said izuku as they teleported onto a roof and izuku placed a barrier around them. "What do you think about the society you live in Iida I want your opinion," said izuku "what does that have to do with what I asked," said Iida "just humor me," said izuku as he looked at the people below.

"I believe that society is a bit chaotic more villains are appearing," said Iida "what do you think is causing it," asked izuku "it is probably due to people misusing their power," said Iida "oh iida how wrong you are," said izuku "what do you mean" asked Iida "tell me to have you ever mocked, bullied or been beaten for having the powers you are born with, "asked izuku "no" replied iida as he looked shocked by the question.

"Well I have and so have others just because we were either powerless or have a so-called villainous quirk," said izuku as Iida was listening "you probably think I am making this up well how about you experience it for yourself," said izuku as he put his hand on iida's face and his eyes turned white after a few minutes izuku let goes of Iida's face and Iida drops to the floor and vomits from what he saw and then looked at izuku.

"What you saw were my memories of what I and others had to go through because of the society we live in," said izuku as he showed iida his scars "how could people just do that how are they to decide a person's worth," said Iida as izuku offered him his hand iida took it and stand back up.

"Now I know why you killed them," said iida as he looked at the floor "the reason I killed them is that they had no place in my kingdom," said izuku which surprised Iida "what," asked Iida "let me show you the world I will create," said izuku as he summoned the mirror and showed iida his kingdom and saw everyone smiling and enjoying life. He saw kids with different quirks getting along.

"The people you are seeing are the villains from USJ I gave them what society did not," said izuku "what was it," asked Iida "I treated them as people" replied izuku as the mirror disappeared. "So what do you say iida do we have a deal," asked izuku as he extended his hand Iida was thinking about the matter but after seeing other cruelty and unjust of society and how UA could let such people inside iida now with a determined look walked towards izuku as shook his hand "deal," asked iida.

Izuku only smiled "good then let us go to your brother then," said izuku as he teleported to the hospital where Iida's brother was he then put him to sleep as izuku was using healing magic on him. After a few minutes, he was done "Is it done" asked Iida as izuku nodded as he teleported them out of the hospital and back onto the roof.

"Thank you truly," said Iida as he bowed "I was just keeping my end of the deal also I will help you take down stain," said izuku as Iida nodded " wait you wanted me to do something," said Iida. "There are two things I want you to do, "said izuku "what are they "I want you to gather information on your classmates for me and to help me find more people for my cause," said izuku "I will not fail you," said Iida as izuku teleported back to his kingdom "how am I going to get down from here," said iida as he still on the roof.

(Hey guys I am back sorry for keeping you waiting)