Planning pt 1

Previously

"Don't bother David made this quirk-canceling necklace just for you" said Izuku as he dragged nine into the gate where he would experience pain unlike anything he felt before.

Now

Izuku was back in his kingdom and brought Nine to the dungeon where he was restrained on a table "Where am I" asked Nine as he was trying to get the restraints off him. "You my friend are in the dungeons underneath my castle you should feel honored," said Izuku "Why didn't you kill me," asked Nine "Simple you are special, while I have a lot of Nomus you still yourself and I want to know why that is otherwise you would have been dead like your comrades," said Izuku.

"You sick ba-," before Nine could finish his sentence Izuku punched him in the stomach "No this is your punishment for attacking one of my people this would have never happened to you or your comrade if you had just given up on that useless idea of yours, now if you'll excuse me I have more important things to do," said Izuku as he was leaving and that is when Nine saw demiurge and one of his men wearing a plague mask. "Demiurge I leave this to you," said Izuku as they bowed to him "Yes sir we will not fail you," said Demiurge as Izuku left.

Demiurge then approached Nine while his subordinate brought out a cart with a bunch of surgical tools "Now then let's get started shall I promise Izuku-sama results I intend to get them, since we don't have the person who created Nomus you will do" said Demiurge as he put a bracelet on Nine "There now we get started and this bracelet also keeps you conscious no matter what are you lucky" said Demiurge "Please have mercy I was wrong please I beg of you no no aaahhh" yelled Nine as he demiurge started to cut into Nines flesh.

Izuku was on his throne along with his wives listening to the report "Shimano and his children are settling in their new home and I have prepared a body just like you asked" said a void soldier "That is good to know now all we have to do is wait and see what demiurge get from Nine and I want to see what I can do with those new corpses" said Izuku. "I understand Sir I shall take my leave," said the void soldier as he disappeared back into the shadows.

"I'm glad that is over what should do today," asked Izuku as his wives looked at each other and nodded "Izuku we were talking while you were gone and decided it was time for them to suffer more and it was about time you made good on your word as well," said Yasaka. "Wait you mean," asked Izuku as they nodded "Well ok then I'm off and I know who to get first love you," said Izuku as he used a gate to go where he needed he was then in front of a house.

Izuku made sure to keep tabs on certain women to gather information on them and he knew one in particular he wanted to meet first. Izuku then used his magic to enclose the house in a force field to keep anyone away he walked towards the door and rang the doorbell "Coming" said a flame voice as the door opened revealing the mother of the bakugo twins Mitsukii. "Hello Mitsuki it has been a while," said Izuku "I-Izuku is that r-really you," asked Mitsuki "In the flesh can I come in," asked Izuku as Mitsuki nodded as he made his way inside.

Izuku saw Mitsuki was still nervous and used a calming spell on her "There now we can speak comfortably" said Izuku "Would you like anything to drink or maybe something to eat" asked Mitsuki "No I'm fine I just wanted to see if you were ok" asked Izuku as Mitsuki then looked at the ground. "Well I and Masaru have been divorced for a while now and he has those two monsters with him as I don't want to be anywhere near them and I am ashamed of myself it my fault" Mitsuki couldn't finish her sentence as tears started to fall from her eyes and onto the ground.

"I don't blame you Mitsuki, the fault lies with society and the people who run it they poison the mind of the young thinking power is everything leaving the weak and defenseless to fend for themselves, I also blame Masaru for not disciplining bakugo and letting him be the way he is I have no idea why a woman like you married someone like him he is spineless and a coward," said izuku.

"But" before Mitsuki could say anything Izuku interrupted her "but nothing those pieces of shit knew what they were doing to me they could have stopped at any time but decided to keep making my life miserable I will not let you blame yourself for their actions," said Izuku as she wiped away her tears and looked at him.

"I understand but still I cannot help but feel a bit responsible for what they had to you and I know that mear words can't fix the damage they had done, so you can do whatever you want to me," said Mitsuki as izuku then walked up to her and kissed her on the lips surprising her as she opened her mouth and let izuku do as he wished. They soon separated from the kiss as saliva was the only thing connecting their lips. "A-are you sure you want to do it with me I mean I am not as" Before Mitsuki could say anything izuku kissed her once again. "I wanted to do that for a while and I have a plan to get back at them and could use your help in making them suffer what do you say," asked Izuku as he then started to fondle her butt.

"W-what do you need" asked Mitsuki as Izuku smiled "Well for starts does that asshole Bakuhoe like someone in particular," asked Izuku "Y-yes her name is C-camie U-utsushimi she lives down the road, and came to welcome me to the neighborhood then found out I knew you and wanted to know everything about you, it may come as a shock to you but she wants to be with you as she saw like strong men," said Mitsuki as Izuku was giving her a hickey on her neck.

"That's perfect unfortunately we will have to stop here as there are two more I have to get," said Izuku as separated from Mitsuki and told her what he was going to do "W-well if that is what you want t-then I'll do it," said Mitsuki as Izuku kissed her one more time on the lips and opened a gate "good ill be back once I got the others," said Izuku as he left. Mitsuki composed herself as she was breathing heavily as she got her phone out and called Camie.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter